Conditional Release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by deejay, Feb 5, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Greetings all.
    Regarding trapped ball devices, I would like to inquire about something I haven't yet found in any threads.

When a release is granted, do you remove the entire device (base ring and cage) or just the cage? I wear a MM Queen's Keep (my KH's decision) and would imagine that leaving the base ring on during any release would make it faster and easier (especially for her) to re-attach and lock the cage. However, I suspect that leaving the ring on might also limit activity due to the protruding (no pun intended) locking pin.

I was going to suggest leaving the ring on to my KH but decided to try for some feedback before doing so.

Any comments would be appreciated.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    i have heard of others who leave it on as cock ring and simply twist it upside down so the pin is below.

BlueEyes and samisslave like this.
  3. LockedinIndy

LockedinIndy Member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    We tried a few times to leave it on during sex. I liked the feeling against my hard cock, and she liked the feeling of the metal as it slid in and out of her. However, you have to be careful - one or both could be injured if it isn't done with care.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    If you leave the Base ring on I guess it would act like a cock ring and so er enhance your erection.

In some ways if it's very tight at orgasam you don't actually get to release a lot and it's a bit of a spoilt one.

Otherwise take it off and then all sorts of things are possible.
    From rolling over going to sleep we can put it back on in the morning . To cumming and a bag of frozen peas being applied almost instantly and you being all locked up befor you know it.
    Xx Wendy

5. deejay

deejay Member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Thanks for the input; its appreciated.

I don't think my ring is tight enough to restrict sensations or spoil any climax. I do like the thought of it adding to her sensations and pleasure whether it has any benefit to me or not.

Interesting observation about the bag if frozen peas and "being all locked up before you know it"; I like that that kind of control.

6. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    That is the idea behind my wife's permanent cock ring concept. It as like leaving the base ring on for good. And The pin is in this case an anchor point to the piercing.. Since I am not allowed to cum there is no issues regarding spoiling of the splash...:)

I like the mental kick I get from not being stripped from my mark. And I felt the same way when I was in the Steelwork Steelheart. I loved that she wanted the base ring to stay on during penetration as well...

Lady De likes this.
  7. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Yeah, we have left the back ring on sometimes. Mind you, we do a lot of bdsm cock ties anyway so it isn't much different.

BlueEyes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice