Foreskin issues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Anonoman, Aug 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    I've been locked twice now for 60hrs straight and, although comfortable and never in pain, I've noticed under my head is starting to swell a little. This has been with my foreskin pulled back and a little lube applied. This works best for me as the head is too sensitive to get any pleasure from through stimulating though one of the holes in my Holy Trainer.
    I've tried with my foreskin forward (much harder to put the cage on as its inevitably a tight fit due to my arousal!) but I then get the tip painfully poking through the end slot - especially during night time erections - and getting rubbed on my underwear. Tube is a good length for me too.
    Swelling goes down quickly so I'm tending to think this is the way to persevere and see if it stops happening altogether. It's certainly not any worse and I've been wearing it now for 10days. Anybody else similar?

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    I experience this too. I don't consider it as danger. The swelling is more definite when I pull back my foreskin. It is impossible to put on the cage with not backpulled foreskin but using lubricants it tends to slide forward after a couple day. When it is in normal position the swelling disappears.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Interesting. I too wear my cage with the foreskin pulled back (having tried it with it forward and found it quite uncomfortable when it brushes against clothing) but have never noticed such a swelling. I have a metal HTv2 rip-off but have not used it much as the one in my avatar is really light and comfortable. I wonder if it depends on how tight or otherwise your frenulum is. I guess, as a old buzzard, that mine is pretty loose these days. The cage I'm using is pretty close-fitting both in length and diameter so perhaps that inhibits any swelling though I am left with the clear imprint of the bars on the head when I remove it (these fade pretty fast however). My guess is the HTv2 has a bit more space for the head which might allow for swelling a bit more.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    I can relate to your issue. That's one of the reasons I moved away from my HT2 my foreskin should stick out the end and get pinched I had to tuck it in frequently. With the metal device I still have to tuck in in but it's easier to do with the open design. Also it's cleaner. With a tube like the HT2 keeping yourself clean so you don't smell is more difficult. The hole in the Ht2 in my Opinion is to big it allows to much to stick out. I've added bars to my steel cages to keep myself in better. For me going steel was a good move its cleaner and more comfortable. That being said I wore my HT for almost Two years. It is a very good device.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I ended up biting the bullet and buying a custom made Jailbird. The tip of you skin should not poke out. I am semi circumcised. They had a female nurse in the operating room and I kept getting erections. :) When flaccid I am uncircumsized for all practical purposes. Mature Metal will reverse the front bars to avoid pinching. I certainly know what you are talking about and in the past have felt the bite of the care on my foreskin. One size fits most never seems to fit me.

I think the lube is not helping because the problem is probably not from friction, but from pinching.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Tonight is another night with my foreskin pulled back. I don't wear it between 06:30 and 17:30 during the week so the swelling doesn't seem to be an issue, just when it's on over the weekend. I'd like to wear it full time, I never though I'd want to but I'm getting more comfortable with the concept now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice