Anniversary Present: Keyholder Jewelry

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by atxmtb, Oct 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Anyone have a good idea for KH jewelery as an anniversary gift? Our 18th wedding anniversary is coming up next week. I'm figuring an appropriate, sweet and nice gift would be some chastity jewelry. I've seen necklaces and ankle pieces. Does anyone have suggestions for nice pieces? Do folks know of interesting pieces thta aren't necklaces or anklets? Anyone have a favorite? Anyone know whether an anklet or necklace would be better? I'm thinking anklet because she has other necklaces which she sometimes wears. But, she's a bit too vanilla to wear something too obvious. Suggestions appreciaetd.

2. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Have a look at the Sylvie Monthule website, enjoy

3. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    I just purchased a several necklaces/chains from Oak and Luna. One has a key, the others just for stacking. I am having them inscribe the key:
    Lock it
    Up… ❤️
    Space is limited to 8 characters per li e, but the above works. Their jewelry fits current styles. Lots of locks and keys to choose from, from silver to real gold.

Site: https://www.oakandluna.com

The key I got: https://www.oakandluna.com/Product.aspx?p=2668&m=110

The one I got is gold vermeil (very thick gold plate) because solid is not offered. The. I also purchased just a different chain slightly smaller so she can layer.

Pepe_ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice