need advice and help (longterm device)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ajajaja, Dec 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. ajajaja

ajajaja Member

Fisherman
    Norway
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Hey everyone i wanna ask for your help today cause ive come across some decent money for the first time in many years and since i love playing with chastity i always had that dream longterm device in the back of my head wich costs way too much, and now i can finally buy one. But what do i buy? Im serious about longterm/permanentish and might be a year or 5 or even more, like really hardcore no release no stim.

So any suggestions? It has to be somewhat comfy atleast after a while. It has to be descrete. I use my body alot atmy work so it cant restrain my movements.
    I am willing to get piercings and or other modifications.
    Thabks in advance and please help;)

For this investment money is not a issue.

2. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    chastitytube.com
    malechastitynow.com
    maturemetal.com

These are a few of my favorite things!!!

I don't think you can go wrong with any device that is made from any of these GREAT people. Email any of them and get a detailed personal response. Custom needs? Just ask!

3. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Our search looking for the perfect deivce ended when I purchased a stainless chastity tube for my husband. It is made by Ms Lori. It is the Number 5 model and uses a Prince Albert piercing. You can see them at chastitytube.com. They can be locked on forever if so desired. That is my recommendation.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I would put your money in the bank and spend a very little on a off the shelf stainless steel device and try it out for couple of months.

So many very expensive devices end up for sale on here .

Two things I take from that expensive doesn't mean any better fit. Also from some of the photos I can't see much if any difference except 10x the cost for some of them.

So see how and if a CD will fit into your life . Waiting months for something you wear for a few hours or days then take a big loss when you try to sell it pointless.

Happy Christmas
    Xx Wendy

5. lookingup

lookingup Junior Member

Local Time:
    Having gone from a cb6000 in 2008 and several in between, im now wearing a custom designed Looker 03 from Steelworxx, From my 6 years experience, as an engineer for 22 years there is a vast difference between this and the cheap ones ive had........but at 509 euros including the Titanium necklace key it is a considerable lifestyle investment and not a whim purchase IMHO.

6. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    I agree with the advice to start with something cheap to get a sense of what you like. I had good luck when i first started with DHGate and Amazon off the shelf steel devices from China. Some were as little as $20.

Depending on the size of your testicles and how you move at work, a ball-trap device (like a Mature Metal Jail Bird, i.e., anything with a base ring) may or may not constrain you too much. I can run and exercise in my Jail Bird but squatting in tight trousers sometimes squeezes (I have fairly large testicles). I would never invest the time to get a prince albert piercing for a tube device with no base ring but it is worth asking about those if freedom of movement is a big issue. (The Tube Jacket from SteelWorxx might be worth a look if you are getting a PA.) You may also want to ask for advice about how long a PA takes to heal from others here so you don;t have an issue with a PA-dependent chastity device by wearing it too soon after the piercing.

In terms of brands, I have a Mature Metal Jail Bird, which is an open cage, and a Steelworxx Steelheart 2, which is a solid tube style. I am very happy with both. The finish on the Steelworkxx device is slightly better and the base ring is a little thicker, but no issues with the Jail Bird (and MM's customer service is great if you need adjustments). I don't think I could wear a solid tube device long term -- hygiene seems too difficult -- but others may be able to. I have a Steelworxx Looker 01 on order, which is a similar design to the JB.

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I recommend a PA piercing, and steel cage like Male Chastity Now's contender with a PA hook. My 4ga hook is comfy as can could imagine. I've worn it long enough to feel that I could wear it indefinitely. It's also has very high security, which I like. And MCN's great to work with.

guest 2942 likes this.
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with @Peter Rabbit , I have the same device, very comfortable and very secure :D

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. ajajaja

ajajaja Member

Fisherman
    Norway
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    ok, sorry been at work for over a month so havent had time to reply, i started out with a cheap 20bux device a couple years ago, and since made 4 devices my self, i have a huge workshop wich now and then has no people in it so i can play around, but i really wanted to invest in something good, doesn't have to be expensive but it will not be a problem, just looking for the most secure and descrete device you would reccomend :)

10. lookingup

lookingup Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ive been at work for 34 years ;-) including paper rounds haha if you want secure?? then unless fully belted I guess a piercing of some description is essential from experience, 8mm/0 gauge keeps me well and truly locked at the front end ;-)

11. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    I recommend Mature Metal Jailbirds, two of my three subs have that device and they are lightweight, made to measure, discreet and comfortable, so I am told :)

You do have to measure yourself carefully, several times to ensure the device is made to exactly the correct size but for me, they have been money very well spent.

12. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    If you have a work shop then go for a full belt .
    There are several designs around all have good and bad bits .

If it was me I would try a few prototypes be fun and very satisfying when you finish the real thing .

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice