T&D

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jshackleton2016, Sep 23, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    She spread apart my wrists and padlocked them to the eyebolts in the rafters. Luckily the leather restraints around my wrists were comfortable. She then quickly assaulted my nipples attaching the pincers before stepping back to admire her handiwork and leaving me alone with my thoughts. 5, 10, 20 minutes went by as my mind drifted to hopeful thoughts of her returning with the key to unlock my manhood, which she had confined to the chastity cage 2 weeks earlier and had not let me out even for a brief moment during that time. Those hopes were dashed when she strutted into my dungeon swinging the riding crop with no key in sight. After she gave my nipples a few, she exposed my bare ass cheeks and laid ten hard ones on me. "Remember this next time you want to give me attitude." We're the only words she spoke before ending the session. The physical pain dissipated quickly, but I am still awash in the mental frustration from being Thwacked and Denied, with my manhood still safely tucked away under her complete and utter control.

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice