Transformation from wife to Mistress?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BlueEyes, Jan 9, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    How fast did it go for You?
    I would have lost Big time - if i had taken a bet 8 months ago.
    Well my wife accepted to try the chastity lifestyle - but reluctantly.

She soon discovered All the added bonuses - I served and nursed her in every possible Way 24/7.
    She soon would not even consider to turn back time.
    Everything was just fine -I had my Way of defeating my masturbation circus, and she was threated like a true Queen :)
    However she Kept on telling me that she simply could not make her punish me, humiliate me, or even tease me when I was caged. Later on she managed to be able to pinch and squeze my balls now and Then, but she still also felt sorry for me when i was serving her - second or third time in a row, with no release for me.

Why do I write this?
    Because it has all changed - oh so much - in such a short time...
    I just need to go 30 minutes back in time:

After having nursed her All Day, done alle the cleaning, shopping, cooking, giving her massage, putting on new bed linnen , preheating her bed, making her special Thea, serving her favourite chocolate etc. Etc... She just told me What I had forgotten to do: prerecord her favourite tv-show. ( i manage to find it online in a streaming version - and arranged it for her to watch, while I was baking bread- lol)
    I wendt to bed afterwards and 20 minutes later she came into The bedroom, undreshed completely in front of me and jumped into her preheated side of our doublebed, she gas forbindende me to start talking about sex, CBT etc. In bed. She started to Read one of the magazines I had placed on the bredspread.

I was Reading work-related emails - sitting naked and caged beside her.

Suddenly she demanded: do me!
    I was oh so willing, and started to position myself for the serving, taking in the powerfull intoxicating scent of her wonderfull sex.
    Apparently she was not satisfied with the speed of my approach, and took my head an forced it with great strength to her sex, and rubbed my face up and Down.
    Then she ordered: go on!-and lifted her grip on me, and started to stimulate her nipples.
    I did her good, tounge fucked her and All, eagerly licking up her juices. When she came - she came strong - and wrapped her legs around me, and moarned.

I thanked her, as ALWAYS for allowing me this pleasure, and she answered: You are welcome.
    I am ALWAYS close to Cumming when I am serving her, but I am not allowed . Therefore my surprise was Big, when she suddenly presentens the CBT - jeg, and tol me to unlock.

I did and she jumped and quickly began to blow me while keeping a more than firm grip on my balls. I was in heaven, yet confused. I had not expected this.
    After just 10 days, was I already to have a release? Waauww.
    But after approx ten sucks, she just stopped, squezed me even harder, gave me a little Pad on my shoulder, and told me that she was ready to go to sleep." Take the CBT back on, and turn of the light. Here is the key...."

I love it.. - her t&d...

Sincerly
    Blueeyes

Lady De, Usul, sub hub and 3 others like this.
  2. Subby Hubby

Subby Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Lovely, thanks for sharing!

My wife is not quite there, but she is adapting at a nice pace.

3. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Good morning - and good luck with the progress.
    Many times earlier on I doubted that we would ever come to this, - that this experiences was something I would only read about, - but after just 8 months we have arrived as this plateau, - and what a wonderful view.
    I really do not need to take this development that much further, - and that it is some sort of a surprise to me.

I have also been fantasizing about heavier stuff,- You know the routine, - punishment, Strapons, plugs, cuckolding etc., - but really - it all seems to loose its glamour, compared to this.
    I thought that a FLR was a lot more about sex, then I now have realized it is - at least to me.
    The submissive part of our everyday life and nursing, pleasing and serving her, is so rewarding.
    To see how my wife and and Mistress relaxes, lifted from daily household routines , - how she becomes more a more strong and powerful, filled with self-confidence and surplus of energy is all I need.

Of course sex is a vital part still - neither of us would live without it - for sure. But it is not always center stage anymore. I like me mind-blowing releases. They are - just mind-blowing - lol…
    So being rewarded one from time to time is great, - but being allowed to serve Mistress is an even greater pleasure, sexually and in general - and that is a wonderful thing to be able to feel - and to say out loud:)

And don't get me wrong, - we have ( she has-lop) way more sex, and there is so much more intimacy and before I popped the question 8 months ago.
    Chastity to me is not - anymore - about my needs. ( for a long long time no more topping from the bottom!!)
    Chastity to me is not about celibacy and loosing interest in sex
    Chastity to me is about serving her needs , an often before she even start to realize her needs. Being one step ahead in pleasing and serving, - is so rewarding.

There was a fire in her after all!
    You just need to cuddle her …...

Sincerly
    BluEyes

Lady De likes this.
  4. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Sorry for all the typos:. Here we go again:

Good morning - and good luck with the progress.
    Many times earlier on I doubted that we would ever come to this, - that this experiences was something I would only read about, - but after just 8 months we have arrived at this plateau, - and what a wonderful view!
    I really do not need to take this development that much further, - and that is some sort of a surprise to me…..

I have also been fantasizing about heavier stuff,- You know the routine, - punishment, strapons, plugs, cuckolding etc. - but really - it all seems to loose its glamour, compared to this.
    I thought that a FLR was a lot more about sex, then I now have realized it is - at least to me.
    The submissive part of our everyday life and nursing, pleasing and serving her, is so rewarding on its own.
    To see how my wife and now Mistress relaxes, lifted from daily household routines , - how she becomes more and more strong and powerful, filled with self-confidence and surplus of energy - is almost all I really need.

Of course sex is a vital part still - neither of us would live without it - for sure. But it is not always center stage anymore. I like my mind-blowing releases. They are - just mind-blowing - lol…
    So being rewarded from time to time is great, - but being allowed to serve Mistress is an even greater pleasure, sexually and in general - and that is a wonderful thing to be able to feel - and to say out loud:)

And don't get me wrong, - we have ( she has :)) way more sex, and there is so much more intimacy than before I popped the question about Chastity 8 months ago.
    Chastity to me is not - anymore - about my needs. ( for a long long time no more topping from the bottom!!)
    Chastity to me is not about celibacy and loosing interest in sex.
    Chastity to me is about serving her needs , an often before she even starts to realize her needs. Being one step ahead in pleasing and serving, - is so rewarding.

There was a fire in her after all!
    You just need to cuddle her …...

Sincerly
    BluEyes

Wantinghiskeys likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Lady De likes this.
  6. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    It slowly Progresses, The more the Mistress/Wife sees how much you want to be Dominated, The more powerful she becomes, That's wonderful your relationship. Thank God for powerful Woman.

7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    :) Thanks! - and I agree that the world be much more intriguing with more powerful women around:)

8. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Had a similar experience. Wife said OK to chastity device but not excited about it. In a matter of a few weeks she entered my home office with a paddle in her hand to tell me that I forgot to take out the garbage twice in a row. She left a few bruises on my but, teased me and then told me to lock it up. She now enjoys having me fetch her something to drink or eat, do a few tasks around the house, clean the shower after she uses it and her favorite, foot or body massage. With the massages I have to ask if I can massage her breast and vagina. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I go anywhere from 4 to 10 days before she allows me to orgasm. For xmas I bought her a new paddle because she was using the one that a former Mistress used on me and it had too many memories of another woman attached to it. Could not help but compare the way both used it. :)

9. Pillowbiter

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean, About being Paddled, My wife/mistress Crops, canes, And uses a Heavy yard stick. On me and I always beg for more. I cant get enough. I love to be red, Humiluated. The burn feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good! The more Domination the better.

10. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    This thread is All about hope - there is always hope - that reluctant keyholding - to please your initial kink and Sub tendencies - Can turn into a much Rewarding lifestyle. Your story is another proof of concept: surrender to her, please her, serve her, and admire her, - and there is more than a fair chance, that she will go All in - embracing the lifestyle.
    Topping from the bottom - Will with certainty kill your Dream - before it has the chance to fly - I Think :)

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

Wantinghiskeys likes this.
  11. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    I just hope all of you boys hoping your partner turns into a dominant mistress/keyholder have remembered to "be careful what you wish for"!
    Rita

12. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    I believe that there is always hope. My wife did not start like being dominant until we became senior citizens. Things change and for me they are changing fast. Today she told me two more things I have to do. I cannot enter her bedroom (she gets the large master suite) without first asking permission (except if she is on fire and I have to save her as she said. :) ). Seems that my barging in on her when she is masturbating ruins the mood for her. :) We have slept in separate rooms for a very long time. She thinks men are pigs and sloppy and like to decorate the bedroom very feminine. So now I have to stop at her door and ask for permission before I enter or I get paddled and unlike some who enjoy it, I do not like punishment paddling. Erotic paddling during sex is great but when you are told to drop your pants and bend over when you are not in a sexy mood is not fun at all. :)

I waited her out. :)

13. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your insights:)
    Does she really think that men are pigs? I Hope not:)
    Well, I have decorated our bedroom, - as well as most off the rest of the house, but then Again, - that is also part of my professional job, as an art director and interior designer, and luckily we share views on design and interior style. So I guess she would not like to change that at all.
    For masturbation, - yes, it is a major turn on to see her doing herself, - when I am denied.
    However she has only done it a couple of times in this 8-9 months - I think:):), and always with me present in the room...
    As with the decoration of the bedroom, she seems to PREFER ME going down on her…

Sincerly
    BluEyes

Lady De likes this.
  14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Is she on this site?

15. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    No, - but I have asked her to join. I think she is in the process of making the decision to join. She has access to my account, and has asked more frequently to what and to whom I am posting. I think it is a good sign. However, she has been asked, so I will not push further, although I would love to se her inspire and get inspiration from the Mansion.
    That is the best answer I can give You right now, - but I will mention to her that she is being asked for - again:)

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Fingers crossed..

17. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Update: She just did exactly the same thing again last night. After A whole days housework, having surprised her with installing new dimmable bedlamps, and cocked one of her favorite dishes etc.. - she Had me do her foot massage - and immediately afterwards ordered me in. She was so sobbing hot and wet:) God, I love to do her. I was so close to edging in my Steelheart CBT, - But Of course I did not:) Amazing how willpower can defeat lust - lol.
    After a strong orgasm - no she did not have more than one, but It was oh so strong, she scratch my back heavily with her fingernails over and over…

Again - I thought it was it, - but no - she handed me the key, and told me to unlock.

I had just two hours earlier had my daily supervised cleaning, -so she knew it was clean and started to blow me, - while squeezing my balls like never before. With the other hand she made a swipe, meaning: No orgasm! Do not dare to cum.
    This time I lost track of the number of sucks.. lol. She took me oh so deep, not throating, - but deep:)
    I started to feel the orgasm knocking heavily on my door, - and started to twist and turn.
    This is it! - I thought - she will let me have it after all..
    But again I was tricked:)
    Out of the blue she said: "Nice cock,- lets lock him up!", and handed me the key, with a sweet wicked smile.
    "Let me see how fast You can do it"
    It took almost 10 minutes before the erection was subsided enough…
    I handed her the key back with a "Thank you Mistress". She patted me on my cheek, - smiled and said "God Boy".
    "But you were slow in putting it back on. Too Excited - I Guess? So I have decided that it needs some rest. It will not be taking out for any reason the next 5 days…. Good Night!"
    I guess I am down to q-tips …

Sitting here writing this 4 a.m. in the morning - feeling oh so gratified.

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

Lady De, Joroincharge and spider202 like this.
  18. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    It has been 5 days of complete lockup - exactly as Mistress ordered, so it was time to breathe again - right?
    No, she is here next to me asleep, satisfied and beautiful...
    And I am gratified and still smelling all over my face and fingers of her sex.

This Time was a little different - to say the least;-)

She went to bed first - the preheated one. I had nicely arranged magazines for her on the bedspread, served her the on the Night , her glas of redwine and some of her favourite Dark chocolate.
    I also brought get her new iPad mini - i had surprised her with the other day. I love to bring her unexpected gifts.
    Well not that unexpected - we actually have it in our 2014 contract - my idea;-)

I was in the kitchen - doing housework and laundry.
    "Come in her and undress now, I want a massage" - came with a firm voice from the bedroom.
    I went into the bedroom and Mistress was All naked - legs Wide apart - on the heated linnen. Wauuu - she was so hot, in All her glove, - Shaved pussy , smooth skin and loose long blond hair.
    Between her legs - centimeters from her pussy - was the key to my steel tube - placed on the linnen.
    "You have to choose" - she Said. Unlock it, and Wash it now, and go to bed, or stay locked and give me a good massage. If You do Well, You Can do me afterwards...."

I was never in doubt - i fetched the Towels and the massage Oil and still in cage, I gave get a 20 minutes or so massage. When I was done and dried her skin with the Towers from any surplus of massageoil, i was waiting for the verdict...

Have to admit that I was disapointed and frustrated when she Said that it was time for me to go to bed. "Lay Down on the bed beside me - on your back - and not so close. "

No service! Had I not done Well, or was it just a tease, alltogether?
    Should I had taken the other option - unlocked - and .... and..... Etc.....

Mistress suddenly interupted my twisted mind - and pulled Down my blanket , and climped on to me.
    I moarned - cool not help it - but was immediately ordered to shut up.
    Her pussylips passed my cage without milimeter and she hold up the key saidxsomething like: "so close - and yet so far. She Then threw the key to the carpetfloor and made her Way to my face with her Wet pussy. She took a firm grip on my curly hear and started to rob my face in her juices.
    I was in heaven - and she was very turned on. I could feel the tensions in All of her Body as she pressed herself Down on my face.
    I was licking and sucking constantly - and did not pay much attention to breathing, but I managed to get sufficient to go on;-);-)
    I was Working clit and lips - and when I was working low, she did it..
    Moved up some more and directed her butt onto my face. All she said was - "go slow"... And so I did - at first:)
    I have always wanted to rim her butt but had never actually dared to ask her, or incidentally do it.
    And now I was lying here on my back , caged for God knows how long, and being ordered to rim her butt! Haven't we done some mileages in a very short time.
    I was a amazed and trembling....
    Soon I was not just sucking, I used my tounge to go deeper, and she did not stop me for long until she directed be back to her wet pussy, and came oh so strong, 20 seconds later!
    I was soaked - still am somewhat - even though it has dried up for the most part of it.

She rolled over and said with a low voice - "that was good" - good night..."

Sincerely
    BlueEyes

spider202 likes this.
  19. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    P.S Again I would like to apologize for all the typos my iPad makes....
    It is no 1:30 am Saturday, And I will go to sleep as well. Mistress is in deep sleep by now.
    God night to you all.

ZZZzzzzz
    BlueEyes

20. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Besides all the snow - it has been a special day today - I was last night baptized as butt-rimmer. ( Se above)
    She smiles so wickedly all the time… :):)
    What else is in in store for me…?

21. Pillowbiter

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I think it grows as we do, The humiliation and Domination, The spankings get harder, the humiliation gets stronger, And our love and closeness get stronger. It started out very slow many many years ago. Its now Amazing. And I pray it continues to grow over time into the future. We need each other.

BlueEyes likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastitymansion.com squeeze to breathe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice