My two week journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dammit Tom, Oct 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Dammit Tom

Dammit Tom Member

New England
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Hey all!

I'm officially 3 days into a 2 week lockup, my longest one yet! My wife decided this past weekend that I'd be spending two weeks in my cage starting tuesday, and I was all for it! We've played around with the kink in the past, and I've gone 5 days straight in the past before, but it was always me locking myself up and giving her the key. She's never shown as much interest in controlling my cock like this in the past, so letting her explore her dominant side is more than enough reason for me to behave! That and, until the end of the month, I don't have much of a choice, do I?! (joke, we all have choices!)

I'm now 3 days in, so far so good! Sleep ahs been interesting, but doable. I'm used to the early morning stifled erection wake-up. Coconut oil has been a godsend! It is easy to apply, smells nice, and allows the base ring to slide up and down naturally as I struggle to get hard overnight. I know I've got a ways to go, but no skin irritation to speak of really. I also use a length of ribbon to tie the cage close to my hips... it comes with the added bonus of having a nice bow on my cock for my wife to untie in the morning!

Thus far, she's having lots of fun with the power this gives her. She's even promised some fun teasing sessions she's been cooking up, but right now she's simply denying me any attention to build up frustration! And let me tell you, it's fucking working! God do I want her so bad right now! It's so exciting to see her enjoying this so much, but part of me is worried/hopeful that this'll mean she'll want to keep it going long term!

I'll try to post here often to see how things go, and to document what sort of teases she cooks up for us!

-DT

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
  3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Great! Looking forward to hearing how your journey progresses! Those teasing sessions will really amp things up!

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

5. Dammit Tom

Dammit Tom Member

New England
    Local Time:
    Well I said I'd update as I went, but then didn't come on here all weekend. But I'm back now. Today marks the official longest I've ever gone locked up, so I figured I owed you an update today.

And the update so far is... no updates! My wife has continued to just let me stew for a bit. We really haven't done much in terms of playing around, she just occasionally checks to see if I'm still locked up and enjoys every time I mention how frustrating things are with a cage on! I've joked with her that she's all Denial and no Tease, but in her words, she wanted to make sure she didn't make things too difficult early on in the 2 week period. Makes sense, but part of me wonders which is more frustrating, being teased or being ignored!

After another prompt from me on Saturday, she did mention that the more I ask about it, the less likely she is to do anything. Realizing that this is exactly the 'topping from the bottom' that's a big no-no, I proposed a truce that we'd take all teasing off the table until halfway through, so I'd be completely ignored for a full week before we did anything. She agreed to this plan, and now I'm looking forward more to tomorrow than I am for the actual release date... Chastity does some pretty strange things to the male brain! Almost as a reward for backing down, she did briefly rub along my cage and squeeze a bit over the pants during a drive yesterday... Good God I want her more and more now!

In terms of my actual lockup, things have almost become easy for me. Other than the occasional movement causing a pinch, I'm quite used to this piece of plastic locked to my body. Nights are still frustrating, but even that's settled down a bit. I've been let out for one supervised cleaning thus far, possibly another today, but those are quick cleans and then right back in. I'm sure next week will be way worse than this week, but I'm ok with things thus far.

Stay horny, friends!
    -DT

spider203 and Iron78 like this.
  6. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My experience that Denial without Teasing is harder on me than when she's actively teasing me. It's crazy!

Dammit Tom likes this.
  7. Dammit Tom

Dammit Tom Member

New England
    Local Time:
    Whelp... she delivered!

Yesterday was my 1-week lockup and halfway point. My reward was interesting to say the least! I got the privilege of doing the dishes for her, minus my clothes, wearing just my cage. Needless to say, she got quite the view. That's definitely the fastest I've ever washed dishes, that's for sure! My reward for that was an icy surprise. She had some temperature fun with an ice cube, plus a very frustrating caged blowjob. What is it about getting a blow job that you can see but can't feel that makes it so much more delicious!?

Today was even better, imo. She surprised me in the bedroom with the lights out and her nude on the bed. This time I had to keep my clothes on, but she tasked me with kissing every part of her body. God I was straining in my cage by the time I finished with each limb, working my way towards her pussy. When I got there, I was FINALLY able to go down on her, something I've been offering and wanting to do for so damn long. But her mischief didn't stop there. I got to get things started, but halfway through she made me stop. I was banned from touching from that point forward and was forced to watch as she finished herself with her wand! Not only can I not fuck her, but I can't even go down on her? That's just cruel! Talk about feeling inadequate and unworthy... it just makes me want to try harder to earn her more!

Sooo... needless to say, the past few nights have been tougher than normal! The balls are blue, most definitely! Here's hoping I make it the next 5 days!

-DT

spider203 likes this.
  8. Dammit Tom

Dammit Tom Member

New England
    Local Time:
    So here we are... The end of this two week journey. I'm still locked, but my release is set for a few hours from now. And honestly, thank fucking God. I hate to say it, y'all, but I'm done.

To finish up reporting on what my wife has been up to with me, we had a bit of fun on Friday when we both had off of work, and spent some time in a downtown city going out to eat and window shopping, and she surprised me by wearing the key on her necklace and had it out on display for quite a while. That was quite a lot of fun, especially with the make out sessions in quiet corners of stores or when she felt me up under the table at the restaurant! Overall, a very fun tease.

Aaaaannnd... that was it. That was the extent of what we did the whole 2 weeks, just what I wrote about here. Between work, life, and our little ones sucking up any and all time that we have, it was a whole lot of nothing in terms of 'us' time. I hate to say it, but this whole thing has been incredibly underwhelming.

I think previously I had made chastity out to be some fun and kinky thing in my head, but in reality it has been quite lame. It's like I'm the kid in the story who got caught with a pack of cigarettes, so his parents made him smoke the whole pack in one sitting to make him sick of them. That's me with this whole kink. I started feeling this way over the weekend, and it's only gotten worse leading up to today when I feel as if things should have been crescendo-ing up to my release day. All I want is to just get let out and go back to life as normal.

I'm not sure if it's the cage that's totally dropped my libido or the 'All Denial, No Tease' that I mentioned before, but I just don't care about my release, other than getting the fuck out of this stupid thing. I just want to go back to my skin not being irritated (a ton of coconut oil was used this past fortnight). I am done with the constant wakeups (minus the normal wakeups from our two little ones).

I know this might be a fleeting sensation, and the feeling might pass. I am quite the horn-dog, so I'll probably be fantasizing about kinky shit again in no time. But right now I just feel so done.

There you have it. Not the conclusion to this 2 week journey that I thought that I'd have, but I wanted to document the reality of it, win lose or draw. Has anyone else had a similar experience? I'd ask if anyone has tried this but left, but obviously they wouldn't be here to read this literary garbage I've been writing. So I'm open to any and all thoughts and opinions, because my own are quite negative right now... not even negative, more just apathetic and blah.

Thanks for reading,
    -DT

Iron78 likes this.
  9. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    From personal experience, in about three days, your going to looking to put that cage back on.

it appears that your wife shares some interest in you being in chastity. The two of you may need to have some discussions on how to proceed with chastity in the future so you can each get things out of it that you want.

Best of luck!

10. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Thanks for the honest conclusion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice