Birthday present and settling in.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 0938, Mar 8, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 0938

Guest 0938 Member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Greetings all

well I think i am at day 22, stopped counting. Mistress is traveling and super busy so not as much time for me for two weeks. Doing well tho.

W/we have developed a deep and growing trust and i calmed down, broke thru some invisible mental barrier, and began to get adventurous with Mistress. She’s is a sadist that loves inflicting pain, i’m not a masochist: i am a service sub w tons of slave tendencies. She is 5 years lifestyle Dominatrix. W/we are moving toward ltr relationship living together

so it’s MY Birthday on Wednesday and i gave Mistress the following text. She had to travel for work for two very busy
    weeks.

i will say She voraciously accepted, which kinda scared me before it turned me on. She said “oh, believe me, i have a lot of ideas for the pain part of the birthday present”

please note it’s MY birthday, I just wanted a spanking honestly, but what does She want?

Here is my text to Her:

”my Birthday present to You Mistress Lilith is a hopefully tantalizing offer for Your pleasure!

Hahahehehahaaha! So Tuesday is my Birthday (March 10), and now that i am relaxing into U/us my sense of adventure is showing up . . . So some fun . . .

i offer is an exchange of pain for pleasure.

my offer: an equivalent of

Pain (to be determined by You- fun birthday pain or “spin the wheel chastity release game” (yikes!); or spin the wheel pain, workout, fun punishments, whatever game. Or ???

For the pleasure of Your presence FaceTiming

Or for whatever pleasure pleases You! As long as i am on board of course-lol. Using seduction is more than welcome in any part of the process.

What i propose a negotiable contract within O/our larger contract.

more description:

Pain game options for You to consider Mistress.

So wheeldecide.com has a spin the wheel game online with ten options that W/we can fill in.

Here is a non specific list that You can add to Yours, we fill in the blanks. i can video my spin online.

Red ass: Red ass punishment of Mistress choice: I offer 59 self spanks (hard!) as an example

Pinching platform: Mistress choice. Clothespins are fine, any part of body is fine.

Anal bitch: anal whatever! From taking a play partner to dildo, 1-7 days in butt plug is an example

Chastity Inferno: Mistress choice of chastity related punishments, edging, ruined o, term lengthening,

Some of the online games just have : bottom, thighs, feet, back, nipples; cbt; Mistress choice of any use of the body part.

if it would please You to have me develop specific items, i can do that.

let me know if I need to purchase anything-tons of options for toys in the city, inexpensive.

i await Your list Mistress. Items can appear more than once. W/we can enter 10.

Have a good nights sleep and the best travel time possible!

Yours

p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice