Leading into October

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by slaveMarie, Oct 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. slaveMarie

slaveMarie slaveMarie

housewife slave
    league city texas
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Despite the fact that we have been in a BDSM Mistress/slave relationship for close to 20 years my Goddess had never heard of Loctober until just a few weeks ago. She thought it was hysterical. I've been caged now and denied orgasm for 30 days this interval (they're normally well over 30 days each interval) which will end on the 3rd of Loctober. She said "since I am a woman of my word you will be allowed out at that time as usual but you will only have a few minutes to orgasm before you are locked up again". She always inflicts some form of pain while she stares at me and I try to cum. She's well aware of the fact that I usually can only orgasm if there is pain involved I am so well trained. Yesterday though she decided to take me out of my cage just for fun before Loctober begins, made me spin a time wheel which came up as 3 minutes, set a timer and proceeded to slap my wee wee and balls for that interval getting progressively harder all the while making fun of my small girl penis. At one point she made me hold the shaft up so she could strike the head repetitively. The slaps were getting harder and harder and I was getting extremely close to orgasming which I knew I couldn't do without permission or a very severe punishment when the alarm went off... she stopped cold and commanded me back in my cage. This morning, Loctober 1st, she commanded me naked into her large bedroom (I'm required to sleep totally naked except for the cage every night and to always emerge that way in the morning for her inspection), to remove her clothing and to place her glorious strap on on her, to kneel and suck it and then she used hot burning anal Grease and pegged me for about 15 minutes. Scolded me for dripping from my cage and made me lick up what had fallen, gave me a list of chores for the day and then she left for work (she has a high profile job and had to work on Saturday). I love this woman so much but if I don't orgasm during those few minutes on the 3rd I'm definitely going to have to go another month to get through the rest of Loctober. slave marie

Chris estim and Lazlo Toth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice