how do you accept punishment

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by eiveria, Jul 17, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    It took me a while to figure out how to get my husband to reliably submit to punishment. The problem being that while he craves it and needs it to learn how to behave better he is actually afraid of pain and when he knows he has done something wrong he has trouble allowing me to put his punishment restraints on. He really does want it and eventually will submit but i like to do it when i am ready not when he is. Punishment is always delivered to his erect cock pulled out behind him, Maby someone can explain why i find it necessary to do it this way but it is the only way that really works for me. It makes me feel so powerful. However now that i keep him in chastity it is simple, with the teasing i give him by the end of a week he is desperate for his "release and relIef". this is only availiable once he is restrained in his punishment position, the release is provided with a small whip (and usually only requires around 20 strokes) if he needs correction this can be applied first with the medium whip, For major infractions i use the severe whip and dont give him the release, being increasingly desperate for release he submitts to his restraints daily and is punished but not relieved untill i feel he has learned his lesson.

Sunny likes this.
  2. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    You punish a masochist by not giving them what they want. He obviously enjoys the ordeal you are delivering him because he gets hard. He also plays reluctant to put on the restraints as a means of playful resistance. The best way to punish him might be how Master punishes me. Just tell him you are disappointed and what it is over and then let him stew on the thought. Then forgive him when you are ready.

No physical fun or anything.

3. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Ahh no i think that "dont punish a masochist meme" is just so sad. Yes he craves my punishment , yes he enjoys it . And more importantly i get a huge rush from having him restrained my whip hovering over his most tender parts and explaining to him exactly how and why i am going to inflict my will on him. The point is that i know that he wants that but at the same time he knows that once he is in his restraints i may choose to really punish him. Not letting me restrain him is not an option because as pointed out thats what he wants. His only way forward is to ensure that he pleases me at all times. It works! Thats all that matters.
    But can someone explain to me why it is that it only works for me when he is pulled out behind, when i see him jutting out forward it is just so uggg

4. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    I'm sure it has to do with putting his cock in a position it's not supposed to be in. A hard cock jutting forward is very manly. Taking that hard, pulsing member and pulling it behind him circumvents this. It's humiliating to have your pride and joy pulled back where it is useless, not to mention painful.

5. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    I am a masochist. I see Master inflicting me with pain as a reward for good behavior. Her lack of hurting me is for when she is NOT happy with me.

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    For me, punishment is earned through my transgressions. When Mistress tells me to put my punishment restraints (wrist & ankle cuffs), I know I'm going to get it and I love it. But the worst and most real "Punishment" comes when she uses her switch on me without doing the restraint ritual. Then I know that I must have really pissed her off! There's no cowering in the corner or fighting back. I just have to take it like a real sissy! For some reason, those lashes without the restraints seem to hurt more than those while bound.

Lucy likes this.
  7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    I do not accept punishment - because I do not crave it! I have many kinks, but punishment is not one of them. And I dont want to put my wife in a situation where she would have to punish me to feed my kink or to keep me in line with what she has decided is best for us. I don't challenge her leadershiip...., not deliberately, nor by ignorance...

Lady De likes this.
  8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    As you are mostly numb BlueEyes, very little will be felt. :)

9. OrlandoVTX

OrlandoVTX New member

Business Owner
    Orlando, FL
    Local Time:
    I'd have to say that there is no wrong or right way, unless it's dangerous. I've only been in chastity for a small while, but I've been in the lifestyle for a long time. Each person in the D/s relationship is different. It's not a cookie cutter thing we're doing here. If it works for you and him, it works. If you need something more from it, talk to him. He might just be playing around with you. Some people fight fear with humor. I know I do.

10. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Sure, - You are so right:) In fact I would be able to sustain some real cruelty, more than I would in my all days, but it has sort of lost its allure. And she would have to be very precise in her cruel punishment, cause it is at present only the head that is really numb.....LOL!

Mistress B likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice