Not the usual fitness blog

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HisFreakySide, Apr 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    April 21, 2020

Well it's that time of year to shed the winter padding and get back into shape! The big difference this time is that I will be locked. No excuses allowed. As a matter of fact, I selected my cage late last year specifically with fitness in mind. The MCN Contender is known for its light weight and its ability to be kept clean without unlocking, so hopefully that decision pays off.

Anyway, I really enjoy running when I'm actually in shape for it. I won't bore you with a specific training plan since that's not what this website is for, but here's just a quick rundown of what I'll be doing while locked... I'd like to get back to running five or six days per week, roughly 5 to 15 miles at a time. This will be supplemented with strength exercises (e.g., weights, plyometrics, or circuits) about three times each week. I'll also do intervals and sprints on a local high school track about once per week, and when I need to change things up a bit, I'll go cycling.

I'm not training for anything in particular this year, though my wife has a habit of signing me up for races whether I want to or not. If all goes well (i.e., no injuries), I'll probably end up doing a couple 5K's and maybe a half marathon come autumn. If all goes perfectly and I get super motivated, there's always the potential to attempt a full marathon. This makes me curious... has anyone ever done a marathon while locked in chastity?

Okay, let's get back to reality for a moment. Yesterday, I went for my first jog (2 miles) around the neighborhood since last summer. The good news is that my cage couldn't have been further from my mind. No fancy underwear was required, just standard running shorts that have mesh netting inside. Of course the real reason I hardly noticed the cage was because I was sucking wind hard. Fuck me, I didn't realize I was so far out of it! Guess I'll give it another go this afternoon, ready or not.

As I build mileage over the season, I'll provide updates for how everything is going with the cage. I know fitness is a common question for people interested in chastity, so hopefully will be helpful to someone out there.

TUp and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    April 22, 2020

I once again only ran 2 miles (don't want to do too much too soon), and the cage felt great the whole time. No issues!

Of course, leave it to me to twist my ankle on only my second day. Ugh, that was super annoying and forced me to rest for the next two days.

April 24, 2020

My ankle felt a lot better this morning, so I decided to jog the same 2 mile circuit. Today was fairly cold and dreary compared to my first two runs, which caused everything downstairs to shrink a bit. As a result, the tip of my penis bounced inside the cage until my body fully warmed up at about mile 1... luckily, that wasn't long enough to cause any chafing issues.

Even though I was wearing the same style shorts as the last run, the cage itself seemed to move around a lot more today. Honestly, I'm not sure whether that's due to the shrinkage from the cold or if I was extending my stride more so than before. I would have expected any bouncing to be up and down, but surprisingly, the cage was trying to swing slide to side. On such a short run, this isn't a huge deal, but I think I'll go back to trunks or a jockstrap in order to guarantee some more comfort and support.

3. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I needed to lose a few pounds once and wife and i decided being locked up would be a good motivator. I would excercise, run like you are and watch what I ate. I would be locked up and weigh in once a week. If I lost 1 lb, I was unlocked for fun. No lose or gained, remained locked that week. Amazing how fast I lost 20lbs! I didn't lose every week,but almost. By the way, we have the exact same build.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice