Do wives do anything that actually increases your incarceration by a few days?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Mar 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    ok, so it was a difficult title to write for this thread, so I will explain... When talking about the subject of me being caged, I was sort of helping her with ideas and one of the ideas I came up for her was.... if I only had a day or 2 to go before release, she might ask... “I really like the idea of a lovely lick tonight.. how much would YOU like to do that for me?” Naturally I would jump at the chance but then she might say... ok.. “so IF I let you, let’s say we add a couple of days onto your release date... you won’t mind would you?” just to see HOW much I want to please her... and maybe a week added if she wanted me to give her a SPECIAL lick... get my drift??? It was just a thought I had for her as an on how she could be more dominant and how the game makes it more fun and interesting for her... just an idea... so... anyone else do this sort of thing? :)

2. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    I don't have my partner physically locked right now, but we still do a lot of T&D. I don't bargain with him specifically -- i.e., "if you do this, you'll get this."

But I *do* enjoy things like... telling him to beg me to stop when he's right on the edge, and it's obvious that the last thing he wants me to do is stop. :D It goes something like:

Him: moaning and writhing, clearly about to cum

Me: "It looks like you're about to cum, don't you want me to stop stroking you? Beg me to stop. Say, 'Please, milady, I don't want to cum.'"

Him: [groaning in frustration] "Please, milady....I...don't...I don't want to cum. Please stop, please!" ​

And then I have the option to either:
    1. stop, thanking him profusely for his polite tone, and that I will, for once, honor his request because I know that boys love it when they get what they've asked for
    2. tell him that I don't care what he asks for, his cock is mine, and I will continue stroking it for as long as I please, and he better not cum
    3. move on to some other thing he isn't expecting at all!

So, not exactly the same thing, but a similar kind of game based around the paradoxical desires of chastity -- to simultaneously cum and not cum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice