new Jailhouse arrived

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by socal_chastity37, Jan 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Omg We are really happy with our new Jailhouse cage..

Mrs. S requested that i be bent over the couch..cuffed and quite until you are told differently.. I felt the warmth of her body pressing against me. As she pressed her index finger against my throbbing hole to ease in some lube.l.. I can feel my body relax as she presses harder with her Pink panther strapon.. With each thrust she eases deeper and deeper.. I gasp for air as all 7.5 inches fully press deep inside of me. Mr. S sge ask how are you feeling.. I can barely conjure up a sentence that made sense.. She started to slowly thrust in and out sliw and fast trying to find the sweet spot. With a twist and few turns .. She nailed it.. Omg Mrs. S thats amazing please dont stop...
    As mrs. S contiuned to enjoy her new found .. She reached around and grab a strong hold of my throbbing dripping cock. As she squeezed with excitement..she pulled her hand up to my mouth and said tell me how you taste? As the warmth of cum hit my lips..she thrusted harder to my enjoyment.. Please Finish cleaning up. My fingers mr. S.. And turn around.. Its my turn now...

spider203 likes this.
  2. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    20150107_204218.jpg
    Mrs. S waiting

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice