New device makes a difference

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, Mar 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    I switched from the Holy Trainer to the Queen’s Keep two weeks ago. I have posted elsewhere about my impressions on the device itself in terms of comfort and hygiene.

I wore my Holy Trainer nearly non-stop, pretty much every day for over three years. Due to its poor hygiene access, my wife required that I remove it and clean it and myself thoroughly every day. So, everyday there was like five minutes when I wasn’t locked up.

With the Queen’s Keep, I haven’t needed to remove it since I got it. I stay clean with my regular showering and washing without having to remove it.

I’ve started realizing that I miss the free time I used to have. I never abused that free time to masturbate, but I guess now that it’s gone, I miss the freedom of just not being locked up.

I’ve also found that the ability feel my wife teasing and touching me during sex (vs the Holy Trainer where my entire penis was covered) has greatly intensified the experience. She really likes this and is enjoying it, but I have to admit that it takes the frustration and desperation to a new level that I find challenging. Her favorite things to do now are to lightly rub the parts of me that are exposed through the cage and rub her vagina against those parts. I know she really enjoys teasing me like this, but now that I can actually feel it it’s much more frustrating. I am very sensitive and feel it so intensely, but I will never get enough stimulation from any of it to orgasm or feel any relief.

I’m not writing this to complain. I am very happy with how much she is enjoying the change. Just getting my thoughts out about the adjustment to my new normal.

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    My wife didn’t even like to look at the HT when I was wearing it she thought it was so ugly. Then when I started to notice the smell it was really discouraging, I tried cleaning and rinsing so many times in the shower and then even used a blow drier to try and dry everything off. You could never get completely dry and you’re doomed to smell by the end of the day. Not very attractive especially when we’re lucky enough to be allowed to take our cages off. I love my steel cage and more importantly my wife does too.

I’m really glad to hear things are on the up and up with you and your wife. I know for a while there was a lot of back and forth emotions but it sounds like you’re both in a good place. Congrats on your queens keep :)

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Thanks. I’m glad to hear I wasn’t the only one dealing with smell problems.

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    plastic cages should be shunned.
    id sooner start with a chinese kockoff cage than some plastic POS.
    i see very little purpose for them. wore a CB6000 for a few weeks before my first stainless cage arrived

Rectrix likes this.
  5. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    I would never consider going back to plastic after having a metal cage.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Mrs Chaste loves to see me bulging through the bars of my Queens Keep! And you are absolutely right, there really is no need to remove for cleaning! So tell us all, has she mentioned "permanent chastity" for you? Just a thought, that's all! :)

Toro33 likes this.
  7. dozo

dozo Member

Netherlands
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Though I like metal (I have several metal cages), plastic has a place I believe. I had Pedro, who developed the KHD, design me two custom 3D printed cages on shapeways. One is extremely small (for special occaisions), one my normal size. They have a perfect fit to size, and are light and durable. My ring has a feature in it so that it can be locked and sealed.

Currently, after a week recovery time, I am wearing the HT Nano (well, the rip-off). It's very comfortable.

And boys and girls you know, smaller is better ;)

Consensus likes this.
  8. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Interesting takes, I am glad it's going so well for you both, Shepherds flock!

On the debate twixt plastic and metal, I have very limited experience. My HT V2 has been kind so far, but my time in it has been short compared to what I read here. So far staying clean has been relatively easy and achieved without unlocking. The issue has been me botching putting it on and accidentally causing a teeny tiny tear that, whilst healed, makes my little alarm clock do odd things in there.

9. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    That was discussed a long time ago. It is what she has wanted since very early on. And within practical limits it seems that the Queen’s Keep will give her that. The only reason it would need to come off is if it presents a danger or serious inconvenience (like going through TSA, or needing surgery, or if I had some skin irritation and it needed to come off to heal).

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds as though your journey is the same as mine! We are in our 6th year now and since year 3 I can probably count the number of days unlocked on 2 hands with some fingers to spare! This year so far I've had exactly no days out! The only time it was removed for a proper clean and sterilise, I was locked in my steel CB6000s copy! I hope you enjoy chastity as much as we do and you come to the point where being locked is the normal state of affairs. I truly believe it has enhanced our marriage so much and hopefully you will have a similar experience. Enjoy the journey and may it be long and eventful. :lockkey:

Rectrix likes this.
  11. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Understood regarding the odor problem. I've been caged with an Evolution Bijou using a frenum piercing for a year or so, after trying several different devices. The Bijou is not metal; its a hardened nylon-type device. I have much less of a problem with odor/hygeine compared to any plastic device, but still not quite as "de-odorizable" (is that a word?) as metal cages I've tried. However, I just can't wear a ball-trap device, so I went with this. I remove it for soaking/extensive cleaning once a week or so. Otherwise it's on 24/7.

Peter Rabbit and Shepherdsflock like this.
  12. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    It’s interesting
    Yeah, I have to imagine regardless of material that a more open design facilitates hygiene more than anything.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    @Shepherdsflock we experienced the same thing.

My wife was a hygiene freak and didn’t like any whiff of funk. She first had fun with the clear confines of the HT and went down on my caged cock immediately. All I got was a sensation of warmth. It was fun but she treated it like a toy.

It wasn’t until I got my custom stainless steel open design cage (MaleChastityNow Contender) that she took a shine to chastity. Then eventually became my keyholder as she took control of my lockup’s. No more self locking and unlocking.

Every couple is different. Some key holders want their cock not even to be seen. Some like seeing the effect they have bulging through the rods. It’s all wonderful to have options.

An open style cage works for us as well because she loves to tease me, and wants a completely fresh and clean locked boy to play with. I’m so in love and grateful myself.

There’s so many men here that wish their partner would embrace chastity with a fraction of their own enthusiasm. I know this. I know I’m lucky.

It’s great that you know you have something good and aren’t complaining. Keep that attitude and keep making her smile!

(My wife tells me I’m a good boy and she prefers me this way. And I just melt for her)

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice