Greetings from Northern Europe

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress M, Jan 24, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Me and my boy have been together for years. Nowadays we also live together as a D/s couple. Managin to keep a D/s-relationship alive this long is sometimes quite a challenge. We both love the lifestyle, but everyday life tends to make life more ordinary than we want.

So,we have been discussing this for a couple of years and trying to turn the wheel back to where it was for the first 2-3 years of our relationship.

I've been interested in chastity and before I knew of chastity "regular" orgasm denial. I've managed to get my boy/sub to like it also. And now I decided to try it as one means, this time long term. Much longer than ever before.
    I think it might help myself to stay firm if I tried to do this blogging-thing (which I must say I have never reaally undestood, especially that anyone would like to read these). But if I bore you, there are plenty of writings in the internet, so no offence taken. But please do move on and restrain yourself from discouraging comments. Thanks:)

Usul likes this.
  2. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    This time we are using a counter-program or site. It is such a site where you set up an account for both. Then the KH sends a proposal of an contract to the one who is going to be locked. The contract is being managed by KH. Time can be altered by hours, days or months. Adding or decreasing:) With each alnternation there is a message, explaining the reason or just saying hello. You can also send a message without any change to the contract. I can only imagine how frustrating that is:) There must be many sites like this, with different functions. I've liked this one this far. But maybe if I like one I love, I'll move the contract there and of course that counter will start fresh from the beginning.

The best part for me about this site is that my sub asked if we could use it this time. I've told him about those some months or maybe a year ago. Of course I hoped he would fall for it as he eventually did. A friend of mine has been using those for a long time. His counter is shown to whoever gets the link. Ours is private. The site does show when we have been online. I think it is a nice way to show me and him that there has been thoughts about the contract and each other.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Have you an example of this site people can see how it works?

4. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Here is one page: www.carlilock.com. I've quite enjoyed having this kind of counter. I don't know why, but even when we live together it is nice to have this kind of "remote" control also. I don't know the correct term, but it adds one more dimension to this all.

5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Oh yes. Carlilock's well known. But only the controller (and if set up that way the controlled) can see how much time is remaining. Others can add or subtract but will never know what the 'target' is getting.

But it's quite a popular one even so.

6. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Yes, well I like to keep the one I'm using as private information. Just for my sub and me. But as I said there must be lots of pages like that.

7. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    We ordered our belt from France, but when it was shipped to us, it was actually from USA. www.maturemetal.com It is not too fancy and according to my sub really comfortable. He used our old cb-belt to get the measurements right.

What I like best with this model is that I can feel him get erect. And also how the swelling fills the tube and how the penis bulges from the belt. It is easy to touch and caress. And when the moaning and whimpering starts..lovely. And I do like that it is actually a cage. His penis trapped in a cage and locked up. I used to have some birds in a cage when I was younger, but this type of a pet is so much more fun.

Usul and Joroincharge like this.
  8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Oh yes. MM has an excellent reputation. And can be worn 24/7/365, even when he's in the shower or whatever.

9. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    I've been writing here since Thursday this week and I've had some chat conversations too. I've also tried to read some of the discussions. There seems to be quite a language barrier here.. I's been a while since I've read, written or spoken any kinky-English. Many words accordin to Google translator do not have such meanings they have here and then I'm completely lost. One poor subman ended up telling me what corporal punishment means. And I was just tyring to ask what the word he meant means. I visited some friends in France quite many years ago. I ended up calling the other stupid because I did not know that the word I used had several meanings. Since that happened, I try to do my best to undestand what I'm discussing about. But I hope I'm gradually getting there. And in the meanwhile... I'm not a person who aims to say bad things about ppl. It is ok to ask what I might mean with something I say. Even if I end up calling someone stupid. I'm so happy this site is not in French:)

10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    It's good to see You here and getting involved.

I'm sure You have found already that we are a generally friendly group and will understand if You have the odd language problem - particularly when it comes to BDSM matters.

11. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Mascara^Snake likes this.
  12. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Mmmm... I just love My boy. I've been quite happy with things, but apparently he wants to move forward. He has secretly done some studies of differend kinds of belts. Last week he asked for a permission to talk about something. I agreed and he quite politely asked if I had some kind of opinion of those belts that are sequred around one's waist.

I must say I was bit surprised, but I promised to think about it.

Victor38 likes this.
  13. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    My husband and I have been using male chastity for 12 years and have an abundance of experience and information to share. Please contact me if you have questions personal or not. I love this lifestyle and would never go back. Currently, he is locked in a new device, a chastity tube from Ms Lori. I am thrilled with it and have decided to leave it on him.

Usul likes this.
  14. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Ty MistressL. I've only used cage-style belts on my boys so far. So I'm quite sure there will be new things with a neosteel belt, or some belt that is like that.

Now my main concern is that can it be comfortable to wear and will it break the skin. But I suppose with so many supporters it must be good design. Well, I will see myself. But it takes quite a long wait to get one.

And as anyone can guess, I said it is ok to order one:) Am I going soft promising him all kinds of goodies?

15. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Funny lookin fitting/measuring "thing" came by mail. I'd appreciate if they did not mention the company name on the envelope. I know we have at least one postman on this area, who would certainly recognize the name. It would be an unpleasasant surprise if the postman would be at the door offering himself to be sealed away..

dsinbraces and Joroincharge like this.
  16. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    I was just dumbed. Not sure of the word.. once again, being such a rare occasion. But yes, it does make you feel quite awkward.

17. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Finally.. our new belt has been ordered. It takes 6 - 8 or so... maybe they are growing those from a seed?

18. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Cumming-game-night:) I'll lock my boy tonight. But for how long, I let him "decide". We set the number of days and then we agreed that if he can cum in certain time he can get for ex one day off or if he cannot, one day more. I have a timer in my phone, so it was quite easy to time him. I also distracted him a bit, giving details of elapsed time or commented on his facial expressions etc. Mostly I just laughed a lot watching him struggle to get even few drops out. Needless to say after some times it becomes less enjoyable - for him:) I think we have another go when we have more time.

timeofmylife likes this.
  19. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    After a veeeery long wait the new belt arrived. Seems to fit quite well. My sub is trying to bend it a bit to make it fit smoother. I've given him time to try it out and see if there is some trouble wearing it.

I do miss seeig his cock. But I'll just put him in his MatureMetal cage once in a while and things will bie just fine.

Kir_S likes this.
  20. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    Mistress M, congratulations!

21. Mistress M

Mistress M Member

Local Time:
    Ty. I must say that it was quite surprising for me to miss his cock too. I'm convinced that I should have read this forum more intensively.

22. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    I see. My wife and Mistress also likes to see my cock. But in KTB this is not a problem

Rita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice