How I found my fave device

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jlockedaway, Jun 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Jlockedaway

Jlockedaway Member

Gardener
    Maidenhead Berkshire england
    Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Aftery earlier experiments in a plastic cage and how much fun I had in it I wanted to upgrade to a better metal one. Went around to get sites to check out reviews on different devices.
    After deciding what I wanted to get out of it I wnt for a cage with removable catheter for extra versatility. Found the one I liked on love honey and ordered. It arrived a few days later.
    Unpacked it first thing I noticed was it was much simpler than my plastic one to use and soon much heavier. Screwed in the centre was a 4 inch catheter with stainless steel ends and flexible pipe in the middle.
    The only thing to do was take it for a test drive of course.
    Lay it out first. Ring ,cage with catheter , lock and key. Stripped off took the base ring put my ball sac and balls inside the ring then took my flaccid cock. Pushed it down to my balls and through the ring. Pulled it out the other side and located the ring at the base of my shaft.
    Lubed up the cage the catheter and my cock really well. Making sure I hade loads of lube on the end of my cock by the end of my urethra. Pulled back my foreskin. Offered up the end of the catheter to the tip of my glands. Then with a gentle push inside my glands it went.
    Was a slightly weird feeling pushing something inside the end of my cock . Slightly uncomfortable but must stress not painful at all.
    So I slid this tube up inside my cock for about an inch till.the head of the penis was at the opening to the cage . Point of no return. My fingers can't guide the catheter anymore it is just keep.on gently pushing till I was fully encased in the cage. Line up the cage with the locking points pushed it together and slid in the lock. Done.
    Then as nature does best the old cock tried to get an erection. This cage felt noticeable smaller and tighter made me fill it all the faster. Up my cock went swallowing the catheter all the way to the end of the cage the whole 4 inches devoured my my straining manhood while it tried to escape while being held tight from both the cage and the tube that was inside me. It has become my fave cage because I find it just confining enough to stop my erections and also alillt bit more naughty for having the tube inside me holding fast my cock .

Deleted member 103212 likes this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    We all love to hear a success story on caging. Well done.

I admit to being VERY squeamish about a catheter. It would make peeing a lot cleaner.

3. Jlockedaway

Jlockedaway Member

Gardener
    Local Time:
    Hi the catheter just adds to my experience. If I can say this to you . Take it slow find a catheter cage that suits you. If you lube up really well firstly you will find just a tiny bit of discomfort as you Initailly push it into the urethra but only a mild tingle. Just be slow and gentle. Never rush it you really don't notice it once inserted unless.your penis try to get a hard on then it may very slightly tug as it resist your glands. It is not at all uncomfortable once in place you soon forget about it.

4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Thanks! I know it can be done. Next pair of underwear I drip all over in may be the inducement I need!

5. silvercuck33

silvercuck33 Member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I am a big fan of the catheter (tube)and really like the flexible ones. You can trim to length and get different and very good sensations. I think it makes you sense that you’re caged with every movement. Also you can have several and keep spares sanitized for a change out As you say take it slow and easy

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Just be mindful about how long you leave it in for, it should be removed and cleaned and sterilised regularly.

7. Jlockedaway

Jlockedaway Member

Gardener
    Local Time:
    Good point. Worth having a couple of spares ready to go

8. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    I'm simultaneously fascinated/terrified/aroused by the thought of the steel catheterised cages. I think it's probably inevitable that Mistress will be requiring me to purchase one sooner or later...

9. silvercuck33

silvercuck33 Member

Local Time:
    Go for it. I have several cages some with permanent tubes and some are removable. Keep in mind they need to be cleaned and sanitized regularly. Other than that it’s an amazing sensation and it always let me know I’m caged

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice