Here it begins.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by hmapterodactyl, Apr 10, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. hmapterodactyl

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I've had my CB-6000S for a while now, but I've never had a keyholder before to really make the experience good. My roommate and I are really close, though, and while talking about our fetishes, she agreed to do so for me, as long as I'm the one that comes up with the lengths of time and requirements for release. I know, it's not ideal, but I'm also getting used to the thing still. Last week I did 2 days and I had to shave my legs; I'm trying 4 this week, all 4 days I have to wear a diaper with my cage pulled back as far as it can and pressed tight between my legs. The feeling of my balls being pulled back tight, and squished between my legs, is great. I'm having problems with the 6000S still not being small enough for my dick, however. I need to see if there are any smaller devices.

2. hmapterodactyl

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    If I sit upright, my dick and balls are under my ass almost, squished up against my taint. The cage forces pressure on my balls, it's painful but in a good way. I've always had a CBT fetish, maybe it's something I need to try out? I've been trying to hold my bladder as long as I can, I can't wait to wet this diaper sitting here like this. I might go add nipple clamps and my butt plug...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice