My journey begins

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by toyness, Sep 23, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    First let me say that i have been a member of a poly family for over 10 years now. We have played with/ tried chastisy in the past without much success. The devices were cumbersome, and a few broke while wearing them causing extreme pain and or discomfort. Thusly we only toyed with chastisy. Although we have not persued it extensivly chastisy has been in our thoughts since we first attempted to employ it in our lives.

What is it that makes me want to be in chastisy? This i can not answer for sure. The thought of being controled by another, the security and feel of the confinement, or just the imagined thought sexual frustration that i think happens. The things i do know is that i am a service slave to M'lady, and her husband/alpha sissy. I derive great pleasure by bringing her pleasure, comfort, and doing the everyday tasks she needs done. i also find solice in the restrictions that she has imposed on me, to the point that i just dont feel right when i am not following them. An example of this is: on of the first rules/restrictions she placed upon me was that i was to wear womens panties all the time, not just panties but womens thongs only. i would be allowed to forgo the panties if and only if i needed to go to the doctors or somewhere like that that i would need to remove my trousers, however i needed her permission first. Any other places such as a gym i was out of luck as the womens thong rule would stay in place. Now i wear them at all times (even at the doctors). The last time i even tried a pair of mens briefs on i felt like they were so huge and bulky that i felt as if i was wearing a diaper and that area of my pants were so puffed out that i was sure everyone was looking at me.

Sorry for the rambling there.

As for what bring me back here and what drives me to want chastisy. I am not sure. Our lives have settled and changed enough for us to look into it again with earnest this time. And as i/We look into this i find myself wanting it more and more. Why? The thought of her haveing another bit of my being to control is exhillerating as well as a bit frightening. I trust her with all my being and i know that she would never ever do me harm in any way. But to have no control over my cock is frightening none the less. Maybe that is it. i have been in her service for so long that i crave a bit of the old "fear of the unknown". I can't help but get a bit excited, with my heart pumping a bit faster and my breath a bit shallower and yes my cock stiring into hardness when ever i search out models of devices and think about what i might be like to wear one. I also know that i am providing a little joy to M'Lady because i can see it in her eyes as we talk about it and look at the devices i have found. Only time will tell, hopefully, as to why i want it as bad as i do. Untill then i will just have to keep searching the core of my being for the answer.

P.S.
    looks as if we have settled on a mature metal device, not sure as to which one yet.

2. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    i have ordered and recieved the sizing rings and have been fiddleing with them to see which is the best fit.
    Just wearing the sizing ring causes the blood to flow and my cock to grow. I kind of savor the feel and look of my hard cock, now that i know its days are numbered. It is now becomming all i think about. My every stray thought seems to be something dealing with my soon to be chastised cock, as well as where my future might lead.

sorry just a short post this time

3. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    Well i have been away for a while, real life does get in the way. We have not moved forward at this time but it is still there on our to-do list.

will post more as it comes to pass

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice