Getting caught Part 2

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Patticakes, Mar 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Patticakes

Patticakes Member

Hotel night auditor
    Buffalo, NY
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    So after finding the right chastity cage that worked best for me, I presented my wife with a sterling silver necklace with my chastity key on it. She was surprised with the gift. She thought I was kidding till I showed her my loyalty for her. She was wearing it for a couple of months then stopped wearing it. A bit frustrated I joined Fetlife and start attending local munches to learn more. One day on the site I got caught lurking by a mistress in CO. She started training me on the proper way to lurk. After telling her my limits we agreed to a training program. She was interested in my chastity and wanted my other key which I mailed out to her. After the home life sex disappeared, Mistress took over and gave orders on when I could release and how to release. This was all new and exciting for me. Now to move all this to my real life is going to be my next challenge. This will happen on my birthday weekend.

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice