CB 6000. Putting it on?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave_m1411, Sep 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Heu Guys this is the best place i know for asking for chastity advice. I have recently bought a CB6000 and still getting used to the spacers and sizes etc. But my biggest issue is when i try to put the tube on it pulls back on my foreskin and when your in it exposes the glans and this is obviosly very sensitive and extrremely uncomfortable. Is there anything people do to prevent this? or does the skin just unsag netrally over time? any advice would be really appreciated. I was previously using a CB3000 and never had this problem, wnated to upgrade for the ease of hiding the 6000 and the fact theat there is no hing means it wont chaff. Kind Regards Slave M.

2. janmb

janmb New member

Local Time:
    The best answer would be "get a larger diameter cage"

But since that's not an option with the CB range, the second best option is the stocking trick... Simply stick a stocking through the device first, insert the cock at the right end and pull everything through... That way the friction is between the cage and the stocking, instead of between the cage and your skin... Be careful to avoid pinching when pulling the stocking through and off your cock though.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    100% agree with the above this is guaranteed to work without the foreskin drawing back

4. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Heys Guys, thanks for the feedback. Great idea. O have Tried it staright away and im now in comfortably and securly.

5. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    The curve has a large diameter. We started with a CB6000 but exchanged it for a curve as hubby had trouble fitting in it but not we've more experience I might try him on the CB6000 again. I can't remember by how much but the curve is larger and easier to fit in.

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

6. janmb

janmb New member

Local Time:
    Glad to hear it worked out well for you slave :)

7. Nicecouple

Nicecouple Member

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    I got the curve first.It is easier to put on but to bulky.I have just squeezed in the cb6000 with some padding around the ring as it is sharper than the curve.Just spending a few hours to see if is better as her who must be obbeyed is away with the keys.If it is ok once in a few hours i am clicking the lock shut.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice