When good things go wrong

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by 1mlockedup, Sep 24, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    My Wife and KH takes a long holiday back to her native country of Thailand. We have been totally involved in my being locked for at least the last 5 years. As her normal thing this year was to be no different , we planned a way to keep an emergency key secure, well hidden but available in case of emergency. It was fun planning out ways to check that I'm locked and being a good husband in Chastity. Everything from the home security cams, Skype, and Yahoo Messenger , all was set.
    With all her travel plans set, and the luggage packed, she was 100% ready to travel back home. All was right with the world, and I had all my assigned " Honey-do" jobs to complete. An E-mail that her trip is confirmed from the airline, and all looks good.
    In my mind, I already know I'll be locked for a long period of time, everything is set.... WELL....... not so fast !
    The day before my Wife and KH is set to travel.... here come the Mailman, and an odd looking envelope in the mail.
    CONGRATS ........I have been chosen for phone in Jury Duty ! Now that throws a wrench into the program, since if I have to serve, metal detectors will be involved, and I am sure court officers lacking a sense of humor about Male Chastity. Now what to do ????
    For now the key is in a clear plastic tube, with the top epoxied shut, a paper seal over both ends of the tube.
    Just when we expected a nice " no drama " 30+ days.. this happened.
    Just goes to show you have to be flexible , and have a KH that can think outside of the box.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    You can use a cb6000 with a plastic numbered lock to tide you over during the jury service. Then change to your metal one, she can leave the padlock (customised with a mark or something) open so you can snap shut when the time comes, but she can still take the main key with her, leaving emergency one already pre-sealed.. Both devices identifiable with pix/skype or whatever, till she comes back from Thailand.

slave_m likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice