Latest Lockup

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ukaquanaut, Aug 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    Hi Folks

I'm not sure how much of a record of this lockup I will keep, but some salient details may be of interest

Miss and I are partners, I'm not sissy or a xdresser, but I do submit to various CBT activities Miss finds amusing, but are looking to develope some cuckold activities.

I have been locked up on and off since December last year, mostly locked up. I have just received my CB6000S from Tickleberry in the UK (not the best customer service I have to say)

Anyway, Miss locked me up for the month of August 24/7 well unless Miss lets me out for her fun, regular clean up or some work periods. probably about 95% of the time.

However, no orgasums at all this time - sighs. Only prostate milking every week.

So into day 5 and Miss left the key as we were expecting the CB6000S, which arrived about 10:30.

Its installed and I'm locked up after about 20 minutes faffing about with bits a bobs. I used the lock from the CB3000 I have, the brass one supplied need a bit of de-burring.

But very comfy, I have the 50mm base ring with the shortest pin and spacer, that also needs a tad shaved off its length, it currently makes putting the lock on a struggle. The base rings seem much more comfy than the solid round CB2000 type - grins.

One problem with the cage is that the slot does not match the same as the CB3000 so my PA ring doesn't fit correctly - it seems to push the tip of my penis through the top slot of the cage - ouch.

I have reverted to a smaller ring which lives inside the cage space, which still needs fishing out with a paper clip to pee. I think the bottom of the slot does not continue up the slope at the back of the head shape, something I think I will need a dremel to grind out further to enable the ring to sit lower. Makes you wonder if the designers know where they think your pee hole is on a penis - smiles.

So back to the lockup, Miss tried to milk me last night and kept missing the spot half the time, despite a number of attempts over 40 mins and a slightly sore bum we failed, I didn't get milked - arrgghhhh, so a little frustrated this morning.

Will make a note of progress on the CB mods and the lockup as we go.

Jack.

2. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Guys

Well, day 6 and 7 turned into traumas, I seem to have developed sore patches on my lower scrotum - sighs, so my new CB6000S will have to wait a day or while it heals a bit, with Miss's permission of course.

While I'm without a cage of any sort I have to try and behave, which to be honest is a bit of struggle.

I did the mods to the CB6000S, the slot in the head underneath did not extend far enough and kept pushing my PA CBR into the top slot and pinching the skin - ouuch.

I have no extended this slot further underneath, it seems to allow the CBR to sit in a better position, phew.

It looks like I will be back in physical lockup tomorrow if the soreness looks better, other wise I'm on the honour system for the moment.

Cheers
    Jack

3. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Guys

I am getting very dispondent with the latest CB6000S. While I find it comfy in general more so than the CB3000 I have, I am struggling with the PA and suitable ring for it.

I have found a smaller ring with a ball large enough to keep it from going to far up the cage tube. However, if/hen I sit the ball jars the ring upwards and pinches the head between the ring and the slot opening causing considerable pain.

my penis end now appears bruised and is quite sore at the pee hole entrance. I am loathed to take my PA ring out completely or leave off the CB6000S, I suspect Miss would allow that.

I suspect I could go back or the CB3000 - sighs while I figure out what to do with the problem.

I'm fed up.

Jack

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    i do believe that we are a nation of engineers in the chastity world. you need to be able to make so many little nips and snips and bends and twiddles to get the device to fit without problems. why cant someone just come up with a spray on device that goes on in liquid form but then sets solid after a couple of minutes and then breaks down over say a month with the bodys own immune system ready to be washed off and reapplied .Its no good i am going to have to get my junior chemistry set out of the loft and start working on it. any orders?:anim_39:

5. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Folks

Well time is moving on, day 13 or 30... Things are starting to get tougher for me now, I seem to be constantly horny and wanting to jump Miss, sighs.

She just laughs and says 17 days to go - not long she says, teasing me into a semi rection once again.

I think I am due for a milking tonight, so hopefully I will get some relief from that.

The CB6000S is still troublesome, I caught some pubic flesh inbetween the pin bars and have lovely blood blister there now - grrrrr.

I keep buying smaller and smaller PA rings so that they dont get caught up in the tube.

You may find this hard to beleive, but I can still shink up to about half the length of the tube and still need to fish it out with a paper clip on the PA ring ring to have a pee.

While its def smaller than the CB3000 I think there still needs to be a shorter version. I wonder about doing my own mod on a standard 6000 to see.

Oh well enough ramblings for now

Jack.

6. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Guys

Well I lasted 17 days, all in all a disaster, chaging the cage to CB6000S didnt work out well and I spent days messing about trying to get it right. The base ring is smaller than the internal diameter of the CB3000 ring I used and felt quite comfy with.

I dont know why but they dont send the same size base rings with all models - sighs.

The base ring is def more comfy but the smaller size makes my scrotum sore. no pleasing some people eh.

Maybe Miss and I will have a nother go in a few days.

I have no idea how anyone can go locked up for weeks/months/years at a time. I must be oversensitive down there or something.

Jack.

7. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    LOTS of trial and modifications. You are not unusual.

js

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    A belated welcome and thanks for sharing. Hopefully you will find the right fit soon as I know the frustration of getting the right fit all to well. Be patient it takes time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice