Holding myself accountable, need advice on self locking.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedsissy87, May 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. lockedsissy87

lockedsissy87 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Hi guys, I am having an issue that I rather need advice on.

I am currently self locked as it seems impossible to find an in-person key holder in my area.
    I have somewhere I have to go every few months that I can not wear the device for that visit. The appointment is a moving target and I rarely know more than 3 days ahead of time that I will have to go.

My biggest question and concern is, how do I self lock, and hold myself accountable, while also making it take at least 24 hours for me to get to the key? I would love to have someway of keeping my key accessible but also out of reach.

My biggest issue is when I lock and have been locked a while and get super horny, then I end up getting so horny I unlock myself and cum. I really want to work on this as lOctober will be here in no time, and I truly desire to be locked and orgasm free for that month.

So what are you guys suggestions? Also what will I need? If it will cost me anything, what will it cost?

2. surfbot123

surfbot123 New member

Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    Put your key into a small pillbottle. Find a forest preserve or park with hiking trails, at least 25 miles away. Take your pillbottle a mile or two from the parking lot, pick a place, and bury it. Take photos along the way so you can find it again. If you have multiple keys, take each to a different park in different directions. Be aware that changing seasons can change the appearance of the park and trails.

The challenge, of course, when you come back to pick up the key, is to resist masturbating right there in a public park.

NsToy likes this.
  3. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    You can get a kitchen safe. I think they can lock up to 10 days. Get one of those and put the keys inside. When the timer is up, lock it back up and don't use the keys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice