Crete vacations

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kir_S, Sep 8, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    This August i had my very first chastity vacations. We, my Mistress and i, spent them on Crete. It was an exciting experience from the beginning. We went to the hotel room and the first thing She unpacked was my KTB. This time She locked it in place with her hands, pushing my balls through the ring one by one, then placing spiked bracelet around my cock and, finally, locking it. To my surprise She took a chainlet out of Her suitcase, ran it through a key and put it around Her neck so that it hanged right between Her breasts. - Now everybody will see it – She told – But only you and me will know what it means. With this we took our towels and went to the beach.

There were no changing rooms at the beach and very little people, all of them were far from us. So we changed clothes using towels as screens. When we were changing, She “accidentally” showed me Her thighs and pussy. It was short like a flash and so even more arousing. She hit Her target and my KTB started biting. Fortunately I was ready to go to water and the pain from pebble stopped my erection. Meanwhile my Mistress continued Her teasing. When She put on the bottom of Her swimsuit, She just took off her dress and remained topless. Come back – She ordered. – Take the sunblock and smear over my breasts! For the first time i touched Her naked breasts outdoors and it made me mad. In a second i was at my full in spite of sharp pain from KTB. I rubbed sunblock over Her breast seeing and touching her tender skin and the key, so close and still unreachable. All this scene increased my arousal. She saw a bulge in my swimming briefs and smiled with satisfaction. T When we went back She asked me to help Her stand up in the water and touched me again with Her breasts causing new wave of erection and pain.

In the room She took off all Her clothes, showing me her full breasts, small waist, rounded hips and hairy pussy. In our usual life I already got an immunity to such a simple teasing but now i started getting hard again. – It has too little space – She told me – Take it all off! – Oh, poor boy – She told, seeing spikes digging into my semi-hard member. – You suffer so heavily! I will help you – and with this She touched my cock with Her breasts and nipples. The key dangled between them. My cock immediately came at its full, sending new waves of pain into my brain. She saw my state and smiled with pleasure. Meanwhile continued Her play until i leaked with pre-cum. OK, that’s enough, see you in the evening, said She to my dick and went to the bathroom.
    To be continued...

ugams, toanlimina and Rita like this.
  2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Hmmm an erect penis in a KTB in nice salty sea water, any little scratches or skin punctures could really sting! <weg>
    Rita

Kir_S likes this.
  3. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    Rita, right you are as usual!
    The sea water really stung but i thought it insignificant for the story

Regards,
    K.

brutusdog and Rita like this.
  4. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    While it may be insignificant for a regular KTB wearer like yourself I am sure some of the males who dream of wearing one might have a different view. lol
    Rita

Kir_S likes this.
  5. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    Sorry for long delay, i had very hard time these 2 weeks. Anyway i continue

Dinner and the time after it went as usual. Before the supper to my surprise my Mistress asked me to take off my panties and put on my briefs, the smallest one. So i went to the dining room completely naked under brief. Soon i found out what it was for. While I was eating i felt somebody touching me under briefs. Surely there were toes of my Mistress playing with me. The tablecloth was big enough and covered everything so nobody could see what She was doing. Soon Her toes found their way to my cock and balls so and She started playing with them. I was astonished as She have never done anything like this before. Meanwhile this unusual situation made me get hard. In spite of waves of pain from KTB my cock started growing. When I was going mad from pain, arousal and desire altogether She raised Her glass to love and lust and kissed me passionately in my lips, caressing me with her tongue. It was hell and Heaven at the same time, and when we finished i could barely catch my breath. I guess i looked very stupid at the moment as She laughed merrily at me. This helped me to control my erection and pain. So we both could finish our meals.

After the supper She seemingly paid no attention to me, reading book and watching TV. But after the sunset She changed. – Well, purred She, - we will go for our night bathe as usual. Here some explanation is necessary. At night we usually bathe nude. Usually we had to go away by car but this time the hotel beach seemed lane and desolated, so She decided to bathe right there. So we walked three hundred meters to the hotel beach.

We took off nearly all our clothes when the moon went out of the clouds and lit the beach and both of us. I saw my wife in all Her beauty, Her round breasts, Her thin waist, Her round hip, still covered with small bikini, Her deep thighs. All the picture was so beautiful and tempting, that I started kissing and caressing Her passionately. Surely, my cock was at its full but that time i forgot of the pain. She began to respond, I felt She got more and more aroused just as i was. I caressed Her breasts, Her waist, Her buttocks, She caressed me. Suddenly She ordered me to take a towel and lay on my back. She bent over me and the key between Her breasts almost touched my face. But this time She did not stopped on teasing only. Her tender arm captured the key and unlocked me. Then She threw off Her bikini and sat on my erect cock…
    to be continued...

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:

maid_carrie likes this.
  7. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    Sorry, Mistress B, for the innocent person i was dressed enough for the vacations. He or she could not give a glance under my shorts. And the tablecloth was long enough to conseal our shameful pleasures :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice