My First Threesome/Cuckold

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Jirachi, Oct 28, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Jirachi

Jirachi Member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    About two weeks ago, my long time best friend was at my and my girlfriends place. We all played video games, hung out, and he and I had a few beers until she got tired and went to bed. After about 15 minutes of her being in bed alone, she texts me "come here." So i walk into my bedroom and here a familiar buzzing. In the next room over from my friend and I, she's sprawled out naked with her vibrator on her clit and her dildo going in and out of her. I go to her somewhat amused and ask what she's doing. She looks up and me like a puppy and says "being naughty... Do you wanna have sex with me?" I immediately look to the door and say "Scott will hear us!" At this point in the story, all the blood must have rushed from my brain to my penis because I don't remember exactly what happened, but she said something along the line of "would you want to have sex in front of him?"
    At first i was hesitant, but the thrill of having an audience to out beautiful love making got me way too excited. I had to agree. She laid in our bed and continued to play with herself while I went and asked my best friend if he wanted to watch my girlfriend and I fuck. He had always been fond of her. He once got drunk and told her she was in the top 3 prettiest girls he had ever seen. Being the wacky guy he was he would always "jokingly" ask for a threesome. After enough jokes, I guess it was actually happening.
    I undressed in the bedroom and took my naked girlfriend to the door where she hesitated. "Maybe I don't want to do this anymore."
    I said "Your beautiful and he is going to love watching us have sex."
    She then followed me to the living room where he was sitting on the couch in his boxers In the low light. I laid her down on the floor and got on top of her my excited erection throbbing. I gave it to her very gentle at first, but the longer we went, the more excited I got and began to thrust harder and harder. Eventually she stopped me and whispered in my ear "should we let Scott touch me?"
    "I kinda giggled and said I don't know."
    After a little more nervous banter I leaned up from her and said "Scott, would you like to suck on her nipples?"
    I swear before I pronounced the 'l' in nipples he was there licking and kissing the breasts im sure he'd imagined kissing a thousand times before. I continued to fuck her while he kissed her all over her upper body. She was in ecstacy.
    After a few minutes of that, I pulled out of her and asked if he wanted to lick her pussy. He had told me before how much he loved going down on girls and going down on her was better than any other girl I had tried it with. The taste and smell is amazing. Her lips are so soft and smooth, but best of all, she moans in pleasure so erotically it never fails to swell my cock.
    As he went down on her, I made out with her a bit and whispered to her about how exciting this was. My cuckold fantasies began to somewhat kick in. I whispered in her ear "I'd love to watch you suck his cock."
    She moved her face to his hips and wrapped her soft lips around his dick the began to slide up and down.
    She is an incredibly beautiful girl but very shy. So shy that she had never had a boyfriend when we met when she was 21. She was a virgin, she only kissed one boy other than me, and she certainly never had any dicks but mine in her mouth before tonight!
    After about an hour since i first took her into the living room, I could tell she was starting to get tired. She said to me "do you want to come honey?"
    "Of course I do!" I said enthusiastically. So she bent over and I began to take her doggy style while she still sucked my best friends cock. After a few minutes, he asked if he could lay below us and lick her pussy, and my balls while we fucked. We certainly allowed it!
    After about 10 more minutes of that, I finally came. Scott insisted on finishing by himself because he was too nervous to come in front of us. So she and I cleaned up and laid in bed snuggling until she fell asleep.

2. Jirachi

Jirachi Member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    We all enjoyed this so much that 2 days later we had another little orgy but this time I was locked up and watched him pleasure her. If you guys like this story I'll tell that one next!

3. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Very erotic, would love how the next went

Jirachi likes this.
  4. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    ?So it gets better?

5. SLAVE444

SLAVE444 Member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    This is hot, please tell the rest of the story :)

6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Oh do tell. The first part made my device tighter. Don't stop now.

7. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Absolutely agree! A fantastic story, would defiantly love to hear more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice