My long distance sub... (MzLC)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms Maree, Jul 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    I have begun a 12 month probationary LDR involving chastity keyholding and domination. His online and real life ID are kept safely between us.

We were chatting and messaging I had trouble getting on this site so added him to my phone contact we been chatting ever since. I have talked him into a 12 month probationary LDR with a view to meeting when it’s safe to do so. This virus is certainly causing issues.

Part of his service to me is training to serve myself and various female friends. With that in mind I set him a small task of preparing Afternoon Tea for two as a friend offered to help me score his efforts.

So I showed him pics online of Afternoon Teas and the standards I was expecting. I discussed the menu, table setting and when the task had to be completed by.

Saturday was the deadline.i would like to show you the effort and attention to detail he put into his task. Please feel free to score out of 10 Ladies ❤️

469C452E-4985-4655-B782-454C1271CC2D.jpeg 0CBEFEF6-100D-4153-BCFA-6AB0EFE89805.jpeg 727759D4-7993-4BC3-9D87-A6F9286077FF.jpeg 7D2DD005-A661-49C3-AEAD-7CA6F79C29A8.jpeg 5E3EF738-3A41-42A3-9FF4-17B9EE48B325.jpeg EF377707-8798-45D7-AA03-B85E61AE8E05.jpeg C0838369-13C9-4113-A7C6-54625D466F51.jpeg 185CA086-DDD1-4513-9E9F-3B1BE755372A.jpeg 7A49A455-834B-475F-A80D-E19891E753B3.jpeg F645DA34-0A75-483B-AFBE-8492D8688146.jpeg

Sissy-CJ, Xileh and iome343 like this.
  2. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    More pics.

2EECCCE7-B06E-468A-BD7E-A5C2639A0F87.jpeg 90767450-4825-4688-B479-1921EACC53C6.jpeg B0F3C228-27C8-4AE1-B8C7-7726B56D2791.jpeg

Sissy-CJ, iome343 and piet00 like this.
  3. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    We have also discussed his chastity and selected a device which is on order. And should be here with the next week. Till then I allow edging with occasional ruined orgasm.

We have discussed all manner of subjects and I find him polite and attentive, very obedient. I am so far proud he’s mine. Let the journey continue.

iome343 and Doczilla421 like this.
  4. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    So today I invited my lady friend Miss X ( not her real ID) to come into an online chat with my sub and myself. I had already explained we would be scoring him on several of this weeks tasks but not all of them.

so I introduced her to my sub and showed her the above task of afternoon tea.

Then his journal he sends me once a week.

Another task was to prepare a suit which I chose from several ties. Send a photo in the the suit to be butler for myself and my friends.

My sub scored 7 off Miss X and 7 off Myself for a well prepared Afternoon Tea.

And 8 from Miss X and 8 from myself for his well written very detailed journal. We both told. Sub our reasons for the scores.

Sub has earned 30 points out of the 200 he needs to be allowed to cum next. Points can be added Or removed my decision is final.

Another task is to write my initials above his penis as a sign he’s in my probationary ownership. He will not need to do this if he at a Medical or Flying etc but at all other times must carry my mark instead of permanent tattoo which btw I would love him to wear.

I am so far proudly pleased this male sub is working towards my ownership of him. Week 1 of 52 Done. Let the journey continue. ❤️

Headtrip, Powerocket and iome343 like this.
  5. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    Punishment

Yesterday my Ms Maree was so kind as to give me a task to do this evening. Since I was traveling I was staying at a Marriott hotel in xxxxxxxx. she gave me the task of stripping my hotel bed and remaking it. I was so happy to have a task to show my devotedness to her. I checked into my hotel and got settled into my room and messaged Ms Maree that I had arrived to my hotel. I excitedly stripped the bed taking pictures as I went. I quickly remade the bed. I took pictures of the bed as I remade it as proof that I had done the assigned task. I sent the pictures to Ms Maree. I was very excited to take the initiative and do my task quickly and efficiently. I was so happy … until …I realized I had not asked permission to do my assigned task. I immediately apologized for my transgression. I was told to strip the bed and remake it. I was utterly devastated. How on earth could I have been so thoughtless. I apologized again. I asked to be punished to atone for my sin. There was no response. I sat on the edge of my bed in despair. The woman I had so eagerly accepted as my Domme I had let down. After a long while Ms Maree messaged me that she was trying to think of a punishment but since we were apart, she couldn’t think of one. She asked for me to offer punishment suggestions. I could think of one punishment that I thought would be something I could do in my hotel and be of interest to her. Ms Maree has a very well-developed Sadistic streak. She had mentioned that she likes Cock and Ball Torture. I have absolutely no interest in CBT.

I proposed that I would use a method of CBT for punishment. My proposal was that I would run out and buy pegs/clothes pins and cover my cock and balls with as many of them as I could attach. She knew that I have zero interests in CBT. She kindly declined my proposal. She relented after I stated that a punishment must be a punishment; something that would be a deterrent.

I hurried to the nearest store to buy a package of pegs. The store had several sizes: 50 pegs per package, 100 pegs and a very large 200 peg package. I grabbed the smallest package. I really did not want to have pegs on my cock and balls. I stood in a long line waiting to pay for my purchase. My stomach was in knots. I was afraid of the pain and humiliation. As I got closer to the counter, I knew I couldn’t, I just couldn’t buy this small package. I would not be fulfilling my punishment obligation to the fullest. Ms Maree would never know. But I would. I stepped out of line and took the smaller package back and exchanged it for the 100-count package. Even though I was filled with dread I knew I had done the right thing for my own integrity and out of respect for my Domme.

I hurried back to my room resolved to see this through. I asked ms Maree if I could start my punishment. She gave me permission to start. I wanted her to see proof of my punishment and how long my punishment had lasted. I propped myself up on the bed and slid my ipad down between my legs so I could see my cock and balls with my Ipad clearly visible beyond them. I opened the package of pegs, my tormentors and my salvation. With a lump in my throat I reached down and started the timer on my Ipad. Attaching the first peg hurt and each peg I added the pain grew. I had started with my balls first avoiding the thought of attaching these demonic pain giving pegs to my best friend. It seemed to take forever to attach all of the pegs to my balls. I kept finding more loose skin and attaching yet another giver of pain. By the time I had finished with my balls the pain was severe enough to make me light headed, nauseous and feeling very submissive. Ms Maree was exerting her dominance. I could feel her power over me and was grateful. It gave me the strength to carry on. I started attaching pegs to my cock. Damn it hurt. The more I added the less space and loose skin I had. My breathing was more of a shallow pant as the pain grew. There was simply no way I was going to give Ms Maree a half measure. As I attached the last to pegs to the head of my cock. I could taste the pain. It took about five minutes to attach forty-seven pegs to my cock and balls. The timer said four minutes and fifty-three seconds. I was resolved to see this punishment through for long enough to remind me to be respectful and ask Ms Maree for permission when necessary in the future. Damn,Damn, Damn it hurt so bad. The pain of attaching them was no where near as bad as having to sit there and watch the seconds go slowly by. As the pain grew worse, I spread my legs further to try and alleviate a little bit of the pain. I felt like a submissive slut, legs spread wide panting in pain for my Domme. Secondsgrew into minutes. How long is enough. Is ten minutes enough? NO, is fifteen minutes? No, I need to suffer to atone for my sin. At the twenty-minute mark I could no longer stand the pain. The pain was all I could think of. I need to pay for my sin with pain. I began slipping into place where it no longer hurt. At the thirty-minute mark. I had taken the pain ad suffered for my sin for my Domme. I had documented the process every few minutes by taking pictures with my phone. As I started to remove the pegs I started to know pain. The pain increased by leaps as I removed each peg. It hurt so bad. I started slipping into a place where I felt the pain but it was no longer all consuming. When I had finished removing all of the pegs. I took a final picture and sent all of the pictures to Ms Maree. I apologized again. She thanked me accepting my punishment and that I was to go to bed. I slept fitfully all night both in pain and for having let my Domme down with thoughtless action.

When I woke up, I had a message from Ms Maree saying “Good morning and asking how I slept.” I replied back that I had not slept well and was very remorseful. I apologized again. The response I received back made me immensely proud of Ms Maree. “today is a new day, it is behind us.”

6. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    #6 Ms Maree, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    0DF376C9-5278-4938-9DE2-331A4B34E6B5.jpeg 9ADA76AE-5567-4037-86C4-ADC9FE9BA512.jpeg 465E6DEB-3238-481E-8B18-9D40F87EC58A.jpeg 685851EC-F676-4504-9251-001EB06DE696.jpeg 594C4C29-F0E2-4FB9-9E61-F84ACA9CDD30.jpeg DD40F2B8-C5F3-47D3-8181-76E7CE250BB0.jpeg 839A2FF2-4167-4893-9205-478918F3AB0E.jpeg 78B671E3-A545-4B76-B6F3-A3696EB9C409.jpeg BF51F8C0-DF0E-44C0-9A8A-5067737A70EE.jpeg 3DF29833-D0F3-4157-9FB6-C7F4B57DE987.jpeg So week 2 is now over and it involved the purchase of several toys for our ‘Pandora’s Toy Chest’ . And we have been having fun using them together myself always supervising him.

He now has twIce daily maintenance spanks deliver by a thick leather belt not ideal I know but so far it working.

Friday he happened to mention he had a CB 6000 so I had him lock himself in it till the new pink cherry keeper arrives this coming week.

One of this weeks tasks was to cook a Sunday roasts joint for two ( MissX and myself) with Yorkshire puds and seasonal veg. Followed by apple crumble for pudding. He made a fabulous job of the table setting, presentation. I will give him 8 out of 10...... only losing marks because he insisted on eating the Yorkshire puds with jam instead of on the dinner plate with gravy.

I have to say he makes me proud every day to own this wonderful man and sub.

Xileh likes this.
  7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Impressive skills. His presentation of tea is very nice.

Ms Maree likes this.
  8. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    He’s on vacation with his family this weekend..... Quality time for him.

And time for me to decide what’s next on our journey. It’s been wonderful so far. He’s planing a trip to the U.K. so we can meet up ❤️

Sissy-CJ and Rodeo cowboy like this.
  9. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    That's a wonderful story to be reading in real time. Not only was the tea service good but then he even got the perfect furniture for it!

Ms Maree likes this.
  10. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    It has been an amazing beginning. My self imposed boundaries have been falling away under the skillful tutelage of Mz LC. I’m forever grateful for the opportunity to serve her.

Ms Maree likes this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Good luck on your year long adventure.

Ms Maree likes this.
  12. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Could you talk a little more about those boundaries? I think that could be helpful to some. Me included.

Ms Maree likes this.
  13. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Sure, the first boundary to fall was maintenance spankings. I thought I need one a month to keep me feeling submissive. I now get one in the morning and another at bedtime everyday. The number of strokes with a heavy belt went from 20 per side to 60 per side each spanking.

Punishments. I had a hard limit at CBT. I have and had zero interest in anything near that region causing pain. I failed in a task early in our relationship. The punishment I chose was CBT attaching pegs or clothes pins. I hated it. I knew that MzLeatherclad has a sadistic streak and CBT would be a punishment she would approve. My hard limit ceased to exist in order to please her.

My boundaries are very fluid now. The desire to please my Domme is greater than my self imposed psychological boundaries.

Ms Maree and LockitMan like this.
  14. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    70BA7165-952F-4E49-9A77-141309ECA375.jpeg 751FC889-2559-4156-8648-8BBFC37D29DA.jpeg C110F621-7E8C-42FD-A99E-03F54CF669A7.jpeg EEB65C4C-B39D-46AF-A7C9-2751B2932F38.jpeg E68AFA60-53B4-4B0E-812C-455F51F36C51.jpeg 168EACB6-E44E-46C2-8874-40EFC4D10FBF.jpeg Three weeks in his vacation was this weekend with family, we texted part of every day. Now he’s back mine and the maintain end spankings are reinstated and denied till the coming weekend taking us to 3 weeks so I will review then.

Punishment wise, he was late with his weekly journal. I decide CBT with pegs for 32 mins as punishment with photo proof. He decided he wanted to suffer extra 20 odd mid for me.

Here are some pics of the cbt with pegs. He times it on his iPad so no cheating ❤️

All in all a good week. Pleased with @Rodeo cowboy for learning to anticipate me

Let the journey continue .....❤️

LockitMan likes this.
  15. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Yes it's very compelling isn't it..?
    That feeling of being drawn to the flame like a moth. The drive to acheive deeper levels of submission. To abandon all hope of resistance or release from your bondage, with nothing left to do but soak up and wallow in your own supplication and surrender. Knowing that once in her clutches, there is no way out, not for you. Its marvelous.

Ms Maree likes this.
  16. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    So today ends week 4 yes we made it to one month. And it still as exciting as day 1...... which is a good sign...... his maintenance spanking is now at 100 morning/evening with the belt leaving a rosey glow to his cheeks.

He's back locked In his CB6000 till his new cherry keeping rings arrive later this month.

This evening we had our first video chat and play session. His errand had been to go to the sexy shop for nipple clamps. He also bought ouch our new crop :) we chatted awhile and attached the weighted nipple clamps with the rubber ends taken off. Watching his facial reactions as he was suffering......priceless. 15 mins and I wanted him to remove the nipple clamps which he did. I told him to rub and play with them to get the blood flowing again.

I had him unlock and and crop with ouch all over his cock increasing the crops intensity. Next I had him use our Fleshlight Only allowed to tease the head of his cock slowly...... what a torment for him I had him stop put his cock in iceywater so that we could once again lock him in his cb6000. Nice and neatly locked back up till next time. I did giggle and laugh several times during the video play time.

Till next time the journey continues ❤️

B8C9D117-19D5-40CA-BE47-614EC0671E88.jpeg AF6AE209-6E13-403C-A98C-4A1D44EEE679.jpeg 9640E9EB-8FD6-49CF-AC59-96FA7A032215.jpeg 6B503CBA-B232-4FDB-A4F6-909DCFDAC1C2.jpeg 9A341BFB-DFDC-486C-A200-2A01A6B61DAA.jpeg

17. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    A perfect picture ouch and my chaste sub. Chastity and discipline.

2DAD278D-375B-4B1A-A8E3-DE60FDEDF0C9.jpeg

18. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I am most impressed with the two of your for such progress. Plus, I have found both of you (Mz LeatherClad and Rodeo Cowboy) to be quite decent and pleasant people. What a credit to our site!

Laz

Ms Maree likes this.
  19. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:

Thank you Laz

I am just me the same person I am online that I am in real life. Rodeo has met me every step of our journey either wanting to try push his Boundaries and to understand trying the new stuff he’s exploring daily with me.

Surrendered and Lazlo Toth like this.
  20. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:

Ouch that does look painful

21. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    He’s such a tease lol he sent me a sexy video of a tease he planned for me.

I cannot post the video as it shows his face. So I took some screen shots lol. Technology is clever these days.... enjoy lol

Love the shirt @Rodeo cowboy

AAC82253-183C-4D14-9733-5AC1607F498E.png 3AD2A5EC-FBFB-4BAA-9C5F-5AE1A166A094.jpeg 5DA0A841-943D-4104-919E-C90E5ABC8350.png

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  22. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Inspiring! Hat's off to both of you. Rodeo is a true cowboy......accident and all. THAT is mental toughness. And kudos to MzLeatherClad, she is lovingly advancing the submissive skills of her Rodeo. THAT is strength and compassion combined. It's a beautiful thing.

Rodeo cowboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice