Time Lock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 6000swearer, Mar 5, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. 6000swearer

6000swearer New member

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Recently my other half and key holder feels that she is giving in too easily for my requests for the key so that I can cum. She wants to lock the key in some form of digital key safe that will have a random lock up time that can be set between certain limts - say 1 day - 3 weeks. That way she willnot be able to access the key either until the time is up. Anyone any ideas of where we can get such an item?

6000S

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    I'm honestly not sure about a time lock. I do know that I have seen them on the net, but a Google search didn't find what I was looking for.

I have to say though, that the thought of a machine, randomly deciding the duration of my lockup would ruin it for me. I prefer to know that there is intelligence and sadistic creativity behind it. I suppose it's all in how it's presented though. If my mistress were to say that she was putting the key in a time locked safe, just as a means of additional tease in not knowing the time, it might be interesting. I would prefer that she simply say that I'm locked until she decides to allow me free and that any asking for release will increase the duration of my lockup and leave it and that. Oh...and of course, stick strictly to her threat. Kinda funny how in this lifestyle, perception is EVERYTHING.

I also thought I should mention that your "nickname" is really cool. On one hand, it probably means that you're the wearer of a CB6000s, but it could also be taken to mean that you are swearing at your CB6000, as in WANTING IT OFF! LOL! Really cool play on words.

I hope you get the time lock thing worked out.

3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    You might want to look at the Captured Discipline site.
    It has an interesting time lock safe for key and other things for $99.27.

http://www.captureddiscipline.com/index.html

It can lock for 2 minutes up to 99 hours.

In 6 months or so they have plans to come out with a safe that will go to 999 hours or 41 days.

dc{MsL}

Attached Files:

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    Or there's the keysafe project. She can either find an online KH who will make the decision or use the Strict Mistress option.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice