question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Zapper, Apr 4, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    So I will tell you all, I am locked in a Steelworxx Steel heart device with the PA fixing and custom pee slot.

Anyway, here is my question.

I usually sit to piss.

I found out that the PA fixing when manipulated against its securing posts does sort of feel good, a little. Not enough for any sort of satisfying stimulation because it barely moves. BUT, I was sitting down to piss and after pissing I grabbed the integrated lock to shake the tube like I always do and cum came out.

I was not aroused. I was not stimulated and it was not precum. It was actual cum. I felt no orgasm and the discharge was totally unexpected. I think it had been over a week since my last release prior to that event.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this what I read in forums called "drip"? I thought dripping was the precum from full balls and frustration.

2. JessieRex

JessieRex New member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Yeah, this has happened to me before. Basically, you've gotten aroused enough to produce cum or the like, and when you've gone to pee, the force of it has pushed it out. I find I get it every few days or so. I can't help but feel like a bigger slut because of it...

3. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply.

I do not feel like a slut or anything. I think it was just the body discharging what it needed to since I was not doing it voluntarily. The body will do what it needs to do to maintain.

I was not concerned nor did it feel like I had cheated on my KH or anything of the sort. I was just wondering.

It is cool that others have experienced it. I was just curious.

Sure to each their own in regard to feelings. Thanks for sharing.

4. JessieRex

JessieRex New member

Local Time:
    Aha, no, that's just me. Just the relationship I have with my KH is all!

But yeah, it's just one of those things I assume. It doesn't get in the way of anything or whatever, it's just there.

5. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    I will tell you that I did feel like I cheated on my KH when I had a wet dream while locked up. Not because I induced the stimulation but because I woke up in the middle of it and enjoyed it. She reassured me that since I did not initiate my body's reaction, I had not cheated.

6. JessieRex

JessieRex New member

Local Time:
    Oh yeah, that's how it is. My Master says that any form of release that wasn't either intentional or didn't involve direct pleasure is acceptable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice