Turned down a chance to....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Apr 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Have an orgasm this morning...Again. After a long T&D session yesterday and one this morning, my Wife(KH) had me so close. She then stopped and asked me if I really wanted to cum? The look on her face made me say "no". It was like she was saying " don't disappoint me". I told her no...She laughed at me, gave me one more long, slow lick and told me to lock it back up. By now, my head was spinning. And I just did what she had told me to do. Never in my life have I ever turned down a chance to cum. But now I do almost 99% of the time. The only time I get to cum, is when my Wife wants to see it happen and I have no way of stopping her from doing it. Since the new year, I have had 3 ruined orgasms, all when my Wife wanted to let me. She will have me take my cage off, so she can feel my penis and watch me cum. She told me she misses the feel of it when it is caged all the time. So now I'm locked back up. For how long, I have no idea..She has hinted it may be the 21st of this month. Our wedding anniversary...30 years...We'll chat then...:lockkey:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice