Male fertllity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bowman, Jun 11, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. bowman

bowman New member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Hi. My KH and I want to have children, but she is worried that by CB may cause fertility
    problems for me....ie low sperm count. Anyone know if there is any evidence that wearing
    a belt (i'm in a fort steel)is harmful in this way.

2. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    I am in the same situation, anyone can help ?

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    It's only a fertility problem if you lose the key ;)

4. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Same situation here. We have 1 child and and trying for number 2.

Now for the past year or so I have been wearing a Chastity device - mostly 24/7 with several weeks between a release. When we were trying for number 1 we did not have a chastity device yet.

So while finally i got my wife really into the chastity thing with her becoming a better and stricter keyholder every week, she has now decided she doesn't want me to wear it while we are trying for a baby. Although we have no knowledge whatsoever if there would be any negative results on the sperm quality, she just doesn't want it.

Sometimes during the day I do wear my Chastity device though just to stop myself from playing with myself - and to be ready when she is ready for it!

If she does fall pregnant soon, I am sure she will lock me up for a long long time.....

5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    we checked the sperm count and learned that there is great variation from day to day, max measured 56 million in ml, min just 2.
    Have been wearing pa5000 for the past year, not a drop of sperm wasted.

6. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    My girlfriend is also worried, that the ring of my CB6000s will cut of blood to my balls during the nightly erections. She is worried, that my balls will be damaged from that, resulting in me becoming useless for reproduction.

So I ask myself if there has ever been someone, who got damaged by a CB?

7. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    This topic is the only one I've seen about injury, and it was thankfully resolved: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/6030-cb-ejaculation/
    My wife and I are trying for children and I've been getting sperm counts. I've noticed that the device seems to help my numbers. Most likely it helps because the device holds my balls further from my body, and the little swimmers are very sensitive to temperature.

8. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM

I think some slight damage may be cause, as some nightly erections really hurt and wake me up coupled with the fact that I'm a heavy sleeper and it takes a lot to wake me up. But I have no evidence of any real damage. Either way this is why my keyholder had me order a full belt.

9. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    I thought that was what the Bull was for???? <wink>

10. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    I would say that there is no eed to worry about the bloodflow (and therefor for your little swimmers as well ;)) as long as your balls won't get cold or even blue. But that shouldn't happen if you chose the right size.

11. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Plus, if one chooses a device without ring behind the balls (I am thinking (and wearing) PA5000) there is nothing to worry about.

not related to topic:

Right now I'm traveling with wife and kids around Europe and without the device I would probably (given up and) masturbated several times already.... Sharing the day and the night with the kids in the same car and in the same hotel room ... oh my ... I never guessed that being a member of a family would be this asexual.

I have slept not too well for the past couple of nights as I have woken up many times due to gigantic (and painful) erection, but this is life (my life, nowadays). There's sex when my my dear wife has time and opens the lock. Normally I sleep well, as I put the device back on in the morning, as it gets removed practically every night you-know-why.

Anyway, we are trying to get a child together, and have not been very successful. I guess wearing the device and not wasting sperm will and does not harm our common endeavour. On the contrary, I'd say. As I mentioned earlier, the sperm count changes a lot (at least for me). If I kept (which I do not do) the sperm count low by masturbating, the chances for success would be lower. Now, every little swimmer has a chance for the jackpot :)

cagedsub79 likes this.
  12. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    'Proof' that there is nothing to worry about: my wife has fallen pregnant! I have been in a chastity device most of the past 18 months (24/7), except the last 2-3 months (only at daytime - not nighttime) or so when we decided to try to fall pregnant.

Still unlocked for now but I might be back in long term chastity very soon.

13. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Last week I had to go have a semen analysis. Me and my wife are wanting to have a child and we are unable to right now and the doctor suggested it. I was worried that the chastity was the cause. The doctor called me yesterday and gave me the results and my count was high and all of my men were swimming like they were suppose to be. I wore my device the three days prior to the test. Which the doctor suggested that i not ejaculate three days prior to the test. I have been in chastity on and off for over 7 months.

14. missmaddy

missmaddy Mistress & Keyholder

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    My husband and I had been worried about this to. I made the original post the JetMirage made reference to. Anyways, after dealing with it, here is what we think. The CB doesn't directly cause the problem. But all of the teasing and denial while still wearing the CB - to a point of extreme blue balls pain is not a good thing. This is most likely the reason for my husband's problem. I would highly recommend that anyone that is trying to conceive and can not because of a low sperm count just stay away from extreme tease and denial while wearing the CB.

15. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh and after 14 days straight we do a milking. Her rules

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice