My Journey Into Chastity/Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Amy's boy, Jul 15, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    This blog/journal will detail my journey as my wife and I explore chastity and submission in our relationship. A little background on us: We are both around 30 years old and have been married just over 4 years. I have always been very submissive, which she enjoys, but she is pretty vanilla, so she has been reluctant to take the reigns.

We have done some light bondage and tease/denial in the past, but not a ton, and she always seemed to leave it up to me to top from the bottom. Basically she let me live out my fantasies through her, as long as I was calling the shots. I was just happy that she would oblige me, and didn't think I was too strange for wanting to do the things I wanted, and tried not to push too far or hard with her.

Things changed recently for us after my wife took a trip to visit family with our young son. She had given me a list of chores/projects to do while she was gone. The idea was that I should be more productive since I didn't have a toddler running around to keep me from working. I failed her in that while she was gone I drank, watched movies, and didn't get even half of the list done. I knew that I was failing her but couldn't seem to get myself motivated and off my lazy ass... I had been thinking about buying a chastity device for a long time, but hadn't even talked to my wife about it, and had no idea if she would even be okay with the idea of chastity. I took a risk and ordered a cb6000s from Kept for Her. On a side note, the people at KFH are extremely helpful and nice people. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

The night my wife returned we were cuddling on the couch and she told me how disappointed she was in me, and that I let her down. I could tell she was not just complaining, but that I genuinely hurt her. That crushed me. I told her I had a way that she could control me and I would do everything I could to be a better husband to her, if she was interested. She said she was. So I told her about the cage I bought, and how I thought it would help. I reminded her of how devoted I usually was after not coming for a few days, and told her that she could have absolute control over when I was able to come. She was intrigued, but initially very hesitant. She was concerned that it would be uncomfortable, dirty, and most of all, that it would somehow make me impotent. We discussed it quite a bit, and came to the following agreement:

During the first week or two I could ask her to unlock me at any time to adjust the rings and spacers, and to get used to wearing it. The first week she would unlock me in the morning before work, and lock me up again after. Before I would be allowed to come I would have to complete all of the jobs I failed to do while she was gone, in addition to anything else she commanded. I was also given a spanking each night and teased several times mercilessly. I was also told that I would have to swallow my cum once for each job I did not complete. This means that for the next 5 orgasms I have she gets to collect it in a shot glass and feed it to me. I am not allowed to swallow it until she tells me to. I am also responsible for doing the dishes daily and cleaning the kitchen, letting the dogs out at might and locking the house, making sure all the clothes are picked up and in the hamper, as well as anything else she commands.

When I feel like I deserve to be able to come I have to put in a butt plug before I can ask if she will allow me to have an orgasm. When I am released from the cage for teasing I am to have my hands tied up so that I can not touch myself and can't come without permission. It took me a full week to complete all the jobs required to come. That night I put in my plug, which felt incredibly weird considering I had the cage on still, and asked her if I could come. We went into the bedroom where she tied my hands to the headboard before removing my cage. She asked me why she should let me come. I pleaded my case as she started to tease me. It didn't take long before I was on the edge, and seriously started begging her to let me come. As she was teasing me she said she hadn't made up her mind yet. After about 15 minutes of constant edging I was blabbering and begging for release. She ordered me to stop whining and sounding pathetic, which got me to shut my mouth. Right when I thought she was going to let me come she stopped, rolled over and said.... Goodnight!

I almost started crying!!! After a few seconds she laughed and started teasing me again. After about 25-30 minutes of mind-bending torture she finally gave me permission to blow my load. I thought I was never going to stop coming, but in the back of my head knew all that come was going to be fed right back to me, which I can't stand...

She had me sit up and told me not to spill a single drop as she started to pour it into my mouth. I gagged a little bit and she burst out in laughter. She reminded me not to swallow until told to do so She then had me swish the salty mess around in my mouth. Apparently I didn't do it vigorously enough the first time because she had me do it again... harder. After laughing a bit more she commanded me to swallow. I choked it all down and just when I thought it was over she said there was a little left in the bottom of the shot glass. She poured the rest in my mouth and had me swallow it right away. Then it was right back into the cage. That was last Saturday, July 11.

I have been locked up since then, and have no idea when I will be released again. My wife is again out of town, and once again left me with a chore list. I won't let her down again! So here I am, sitting on the couch typing this out as I am locked my my CB6KS, wishing she were here right now. I hope you found my story entertaining so far, and I will update you as it continues. We have agreed to try chastity for 2 months to see how she likes it, and will continue from there if she chooses.

MyDB, Lockedbytrace, SoumisCH and 2 others like this.
  2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Great intro - for all the good reasons!:) Keep us updated:)
    Have you considered a stainless steel device, and what about the ability to escape the device You are wearing? The urge to defeat the device is stressfull, in the beginning of prolonged lock-ups, as I recall it;-)

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    Sounds to me like she already likes it and your probably in trouble lol

steelwaiting likes this.
  4. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind words. As far as a metal device and escaping go, we are just starting down this path. When I purchased the cb I didn't even know if she would want to try it, so I didn't want to buy anything as intimidating looking as a metal cage. For right now just wearing the cb had been motivation enough for me to do better, and not cheat or try to escape. I have no doubt that if we stick with it I will be searching for a better fitting cage in the future. But for right now the cb is what we are going with.

5. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    I think she does like it, but she won't come out and say it. We will see how it goes. I did order the keyholders guidebook so that she can read about it a little and see if anything appeals to her. I'm not going to read it myself, that way of she gets any ideas from it they will be new to me!

6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I wouldnt worry about, give her time. She will come around :)

7. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update. I had to use our emergency key this morning as I woke up with a burning sensation on the underside of my ball skin where the ring was at. I tried putting ointment on it with a qtip but it wasn't working. I unlocked myself and applied ointment. I already texted my wife to let her know.

I'm going to stay unlocked until I get home from work today, then try relocking myself back up.

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    that burning sensation is normal in the beginning. Attempted erections at night causes the ring to pull and stretch that skin. Try putting some sort of long lasting lubricant down there before bedtime. I preferred anti-chaffing stuff designed for runners myself.

Amy's boy likes this.
  9. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    I think you hit the nail on the head. Definitely woke up straining in the cage... I have been using the lube sample supplied with the cb, but am open to other options, especially after last night! What is the name of the lube you use?

I was in the cage for about four and a half days before it became an issue, which I am happy with. Does your skin adjust to the stretching or is it a constant issue?

Is really nice having a place I can come to and ask questions! Everyone here has been so nice, and such a fantastic resource! Thanks again!

10. guest 2942

Local Time:
    this was the best one that I had found. http://www.amazon.com/2-Toms-SportShield-Liquid-Roll-On/dp/B009NC3MVK. Lanacane anti chaffing gel is a close second. The key is to apply just a little. No need to glob it on. When I first started chastity I was using this stuff constantly. At night and throughout the day. Then eventually I just no longer needed it, not sure why. I have some theories but not sure if it was cold winters here in michigan can make your scrotum tight, looser in the summer. Also the skin stretches over time, maybe it stretched enough that it no longer chaffes, dunno lol. Yes this place is a fantastic resource, we are all helping each other to not be able to cum ha ha.

Felix cum ea and DonnaSue like this.
  11. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    Haha, when you put it that way it sounds a little creepy! I will definitely check that out, I need something better than what I've been using. I can relate to the Michigan weather, I lived there for about 11 years. Still have family in Detroit and Lansing, but I don't make it back there except for once or twice a year.

Well I'm about to try putting it back on, we'll see how it goes. My wife comes back from her trip tomorrow, which I'm definitely looking forward to. The only job I am a little concerned about is vacuuming. I went to vacuum tonight and noticed that it is sucking up the dirt and shooting it out the back. .. I can blow out all the filters and check it out this weekend, but won't have the time tonight. I will have to wait and see how forgiving my wife is.

guest 2942 likes this.
  12. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    So my wife is now back from her trip, and she was satisfied with the chores I had done while she was out. Friday night she unlocked me and let me come after some fantastic teasing!

Right after coming she locked me back up for the night and hasn't released me yet. I asked her in Saturday night how frequently she sees herself letting me come, if I do everything up to her standards and don't mess up. She said most likely once a week, but if I went above and beyond all expectations she would make an exception. But then quickly added that it would be nearly impossible to do that.

So we will see how it goes.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  13. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good luck on the challenge set before you.

14. guest 2942

Local Time:
    once a week? ha ha thats way too often :p

15. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I am with you on this one.
    That is far to often for me too but you do have to start somewhere.

steele and guest 2942 like this.
  16. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    Haha, we will see. .. I will say that after I orgasm it takes me probably around 3 days before I start getting back into the proper mindset I need to be in to serve my wife the way I should. In that regard i do agree that once a week is to much, but on the other hand. .. I really like to come! Hahaha.

It's up to my wife, so if she feels that I am okay coming once a week then that's the way it is. And I will take what I can get and be happy about it.

Felix cum ea and guest 2942 like this.
  17. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    A small update: I have been wearing my cage to work pretty much every day now, and peeing is definitely getting easier.

I did request to not wear the cage to work yesterday though because we were doing team building activities and I didn't want to risk an accidentall brushing up that would reveal to any of my coworkers what I had on under my slacks. My wife agreed, so no cage during work yesterday but it went right back on when I got home from work.

As I was putting it back on she yelled for me to hurry up because dinner was ready and in my haste I pinched the top of my shaft which ended up bleeding a little. Ouch! But it seems to be healing okay today.

18. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    So after a wonderfully horrible teasing session my wife and I had a talk about the duration of my lockups. She did not let me come, which really surprised me, she is usually pretty lenient with me. I reminded her about what she had said about letting me come once a week, possibly more. I asked her why she chose that frequency, and like many of you probably heard from your partners at the beginning she said she felt mean making me wait so long.

I told her that I understand her feelings, and that I also love to come. .. like... really love to come! But that we started doing this to help me focus less on my own selfish wants and more on her. I also told her that after coming I don't feel like I serve her very well, even in the first few days after. She agreed that I'm not in the right head space after an orgasm.

I asked her that if she were to take my feelings out of the equation how long she would go. She said probably two weeks. I asked her to try that, and only let me come after she felt I really earned it. She said she definitely okay with that as long as I was.

Later on we were cuddling in bed she whispered to me that I wasn't going to like this. .. we will see if she truly does make me go for a lot longer.

19. guest 2942

Local Time:
    longer and longer lock ups are in your future lol. Eventually she will no longer feel "mean" when your locked up. Then the real fun begins. :). It will be all about her, and only her.

Sig Wyrminorb and BlueEyes like this.
  20. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    And the colored girls go "Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo"

Careful what you wish for.

21. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    So I haven't been around much since the site went back up. I got tired of checking every day and when I noticed it was back I was super busy with other things in life to post much. But here is where I'm at now.

A while back I had purchased the keyholders guidebook for my wife in case she wanted some extra insight into how this thing would work and what she could get out of it. She hadn't read it at all because she is so busy with work and school (masters program) so I suggested that I could read it for her and report back to her after each chapter. She liked that idea so we have been doing that lately. Not a lot of teasing going on because we are both too busy to focus on that aspect of chastity, but we are getting back in to the routine now. I ask her frequently what she thinks about the book, and usually she just says it is a lot to take in. I am trying to make sure I present all the information to her, not just what I want her to hear. For instance a few of you have mentioned that she is allowing me too many orgasms and it seems the author agrees. I made sure to include that in my report.

I will try to do better about updating more frequently, but those of you with kids know how busy things can get!

22. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I just now read all your posts about your journey into chastity. I enjoyed it and I understand being busy!

Keep us updated when you have the time.

23. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    post up when you can.

Be careful what you wish for

24. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    So let me tell you all a little horror story that happened to me last night. Maybe I could have avoided this situation by doing a little research beforehand. I don't know, but what doesn't kill you... right?

So I'm a pretty hairy fella, and I have to shave every few days to prevent hairs getting pulled out by my cage. I do not like spending time on this, which led me to buy a bottle of Nair. Some of you might already see where this is going. I tried it out on my pubes and balls, as well as my taint and crack. I waited about 8 minutes and wiped it off. It worked moderately well, but there was still little patches here and there so I thought why not go for round two.

This is where things went bad... as soon as I put it on again I immediately knew something was not right. The first round it only itched slightly as time went on. This time, however, it burned instantly. Intensely. I wasted no time and jumped into the shower and washed it off as quickly as I could. The burning sensation mostly subsided, but didn't go away entirely. When I got out I inspected the damage and didn't like what I saw.

The underside if my penis looked like the top layer of skin had burned away and was cracking almost to the point of bleeding, and my balls looked like they had steaks of what appeared to be chemical burns. I should have just accepted the first round as a good start and waited a day or two before trying again. Patience had never been my strong suit! So I put ointment on my abused parts and stayed out of the cage last night and today. I'm applying more ointment tonight and we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow. Probably get locked back up tomorrow night if all goes well.

25. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Well sorry to hear that you burned yourself with the Nair. Lesson learned. Hope it heals quickly so you can continue the lockup :)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity mansion always gagged not allowed to speak

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice