2021 resoultion.. more play time!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by desiretaps, Jan 6, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. desiretaps

desiretaps Member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    The past year Mistress and I fell out of our play routines, so we made a resolution to fix that. I went back in my Neosteel fun on new years day. At first I was thinking I could do 2, maybe 3 days max after having been out for so long but here I am on day 7!

Sitting for work has been the biggest challenge, I need to get a standing desk but in the meantime I have used some shapelock plastic to make things mostly comfy for long term sitting.

Last weekend started with Miss shaving me down, body, legs.. the works and painting my toenails a steel color.. 'to match your chains' she said to me. We recently moved and have a spare bedroom that has an anchor bolted into the floor with a chain padlocked to it. That chain runs to my set of heavy dungeon shackles which she locked to my ankles after putting me in sheer nylons. Matching cuffs were set on my wrists and connected in a 4-point setup . She also locked the head cage on me and I was stuck that way for most of the day. Over time the weight of the chains and head cage was slowly pulling me towards the floor so I ended up laying down for a while. that gave me time to try to find a way to get out of my neosteel.. Mistress really enjoyed me squirming around and rattling chains as I tried to free myself from it's grip.

She wanted me to spend the night in bed with her so before she freed my chains I was edged for about 30 minutes until she shoved my very leaky and sensitive cock back into the tube.

Each night this week she will edge me and lock me back up.. she offered me a deal that I am allowed to orgasm on Friday but in exchange I will be shackled back in the dungeon for the entire weekend.. gulp!

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Sounds like you had fun! Long may it continue!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice