Observations on edging and a real ruined orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nostromo, Feb 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I don't share a lot of my experiences here except in response to people's posts seeking information, but as my wife and I get more experiences with edging, I wanted to share a couple of observations to see if they resonate with others. There is a point when I get very close to orgasm and then she stops stimulating me and the starts again, when the sensations are amazingly intense, felt all over my body, and once I reach this state I seem to stay there as she keeps teasing and backing off. At that point, she doesn't need to keep taking me right to the edge... I just stay a trembling moaning mess.

During this sort of session yesterday I had my first real ruined orgasm, which was a little different than I expected. When I got very close, I told her I was too close and she stopped, but some semen just leaked out of me. No feeling of orgasm at all, no relief. She kept teasing me and I stayed erect for another 30 minutes after that. Very interesting. We decided not to count that as an orgasm for purposes of my day count.

jtpii likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yup that sounds like the real deal lol

3. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    My husband says a ruined orgasm is release but not relief, if that makes sense. It releases some of the tension but not in a deeply pleasurable way and not so it takes the edge of his desire. He says it is worse when I stimulate him on the shaft then stop as soon as he starts to ejaculate as opposed to if I carry on stroking just his shaft as he comes. Obviously without the head being stroked, he doesn't get the full orgasmic pumping deep pleasure but he feels his ruined ones definitely can be more or less frustrating depending upon whether I stop stroking his shaft or not.

Mistress Julie, jtpii and manintyres like this.
  4. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    My only real ruined orgasm experience was when my G/F put her thumb over the end just as I started to orgasm.
    Other than that it has been done by myself where I stop as soon as I orgasm or thumbing it via the phone (yes I I have used "phone mistresses " in the past)

jtpii likes this.
  5. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    You experienced the perfect ruined orgasm. Good for you and your wife ! That is what a true real ruined orgasm is all about. Wait until she does this to you all night long ! You will be in for the hottest, most frustrating session of your life. It's a whole new horny high. Maybe, just maybe, you and your wife will enjoy these more than a real orgasm. They're the only type of orgasm I've had for years.

Your husband is right about a release with no relief, however if you stimulate his penis to the point that he starts to ejaculate, you have gone too far. He is still ejaculating and pulsing and semen is spurting out so he actually is getting relief. That's an orgasm but your just not touching him while it is happening.

The trick to a real ruined orgasm is to stop stimulating him just before he ejaculates so that the semen just oozes or dribbles out, not spurt. There won't be a lot of it and he will experience the most frustrating experience he could. You can do this over and over to drain him dry if you want because his penis will stay super sensitive and hard for as long as you want.

My wife got it down to just a few drops each time. It's like erotic torture. I am so much hornier for weeks after her sessions like this.

Mistress Julie and jtpii like this.
  6. Kasaru

Kasaru Active member

Local Time:
    @chastingfun
    There are many ways of ruining orgasms. Your way is one and I have others. My ways are not wrong. I have been doing this professionally and personally for twenty odd years, so I am fairly confident of my abilities.

We do also do the way you mentioned, it is one way of ruining an orgasm.

My husband tells me the ways I do them go from deeply frustrating to just below a full orgasm. I like to use a variety of methods to best keep my husband in the state I want him to be.

7. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    @Kasaru,

Sorry if I touch a nerve. That wasn't my intention. I wasn't saying that what you were doing was wrong. Keeping your husband guessing is always a great way frustrate him and I applaud you for being creative. From the sounds of most guys on here, they would be very lucky to have someone like you to be their partner.

I was just trying to point out the difference between an orgasm and which is still pleasurable even if there is no stimulation when ejaculating and oozing semen with no feeling. It doesn't matter for me any more anyway as my wife approached me about permanent orgasm denial several months ago to which I agreed so I won't be be receiving any kind of orgasm for the foreseeable future.

My wife and I have been at this for quite some time although not professionally like yourself. We have a few chastity friends that we meet with from time to time that concur between the difference of styles and which creates the least amount of feeling and sexual pleasure.

Again, I apologize for not making myself clearer and wish you and your hubby all the best.

Kasaru and jtpii like this.
  8. jtpii

jtpii Member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    I wish i had someone to do this to me often

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice