Humiliated at work!!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Princess' property, Oct 30, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Princess' property

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    I was due a punishment from Mistress over an unauthorised release at the weekend. (she had teased me to breaking point when I could not control myself any longer, and it just happened)

So, this week, whilst working away, Mistress instructed me that I would have to wear pink frilly panties and a 'special tie' to an important meeting I was due to participate in.

The 'special tie' was one that she had used around my neck recently as a lead, as she led me around the house on my hands and knees (occasionally standing on my hands with her Louboutin heels) immediately before she tied me to our bed for punishment, and for her enjoyment. She had also tied the tie around my neck to the bed frame, further reminding me of my position, what I am and who I belong to.

That session I will never forget. Whipped whilst tied to the bed, being led around the house naked on my hands and knees, thrown in a freezing cold shower immediately after punishment and then forced to stand in the 'naughty corner' for 30 minutes (cold and wet). Followed by a session of tease and denial, before Mistress let me orgasm, but did not stop playing with me after I did release - she kept going and going - which is horrific!

So, can you imagine how humiliated I felt whilst at work today, wearing 'that' tie and a pair of pink frilly panties under my perfectly pressed suit? I felt about 1 ft tall. I felt humiliated. I felt owned, trying not to let these thoughts overtake my thinking...

Furthermore, Mistress demanded that I go to the bathroom and take picture evidence as proof that I followed her instructions to the letter.

When I got back to my hotel room tonight, after successfully managing my 17:17, Mistress told me not to take the panties off, and that I have to sleep in them tonight!

Who knows what she will have in store for me tomorrow.

Always at her feet!

Princess' Property

Victor38 likes this.
  2. Princess' property

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice