While the cats away......

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8306, Jul 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    I’m unsure of where to post this so I’ll go ahead and see what happens.
    Today marks 9 days since my beloved was pierced. After some teething issues she is well on her way to recovery. This will take minimum 3 months. Now as much as I would like to lock her back up, as it’s been suggested, I do not want to cause any long term issues or damage to my cock, especially as she gets hard at the drop of a hat ;)
    This shall give time for ordering of the custom metal cage that will be worn once this is healed.

Our relationship is unconventional and you could say long distance in the sense we aren’t ‘together’ per se.
    But I digress, tomorrow I leave for holiday in vanilla life. This means 7 days apart and limited communication.
    At this moment I am aware that she needs me. However, for obvious reasons no where near the same level as when she is locked.
    Basically, for a whole week I am trusting her to think ‘What would LP do?’

Last night, as per our rules, she was allowed to drink. She was in the company of vanilla. Yet, when she is given these luxuries so that it doesn’t arouse suspicion, she always takes things to an extreme. She gets drunk and ballsy (no pun intended). She would disagree.

She will be locked permanently on 25/12/18. This is my gift to her. Never too early to think of Christmas presents.

So, I have a week in which I will be thinking of what she is doing and I’m I going to return to a world of disappointment?
    I really do not want to worry but as the saying goes; When the cats away the mice will play.....
    LP :kiss::lockkey:

slave_m, LatexMiss and Londonmale like this.
  2. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry to be rude is it just me that I get confused about what is meant by he and she.

3. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    No. You are not.
    I refer to my sub as a she as it’s emasculating.
    I am a KH of a man with a cock who I refer to as she or her.
    Hope that clarifies it for you.
    LP

slave_m likes this.
  4. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Respectful recommendation: request at random times photo verification of her status/activities - with the understanding that anything she's doing that wasn't discussed/approved in advance will have consequences..... delightful consequences (for you).

Although too late, you could have purchased a very cheap but 'large' device to use during this away time that still allowed her proper hygiene for healing. Another thought, enlist the the support of a GF to constantly keep her under observation....

Have a great vacation, and try not to worry

Guest 8306 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice