Hidden Key Game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedPom, May 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Interested to know of any of you have played games with your KH where the KH hides the key (either in or outside of the house) and you have to go and find it? Looking for some ideas and inspiration - the more humiliating the better. Thanks.

Destiny103181 likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Never done this with chastity keys, as my madam wouldn’t allow it, but have done it with being locked in various fetish wear, it was great fun!

LockedPom likes this.
  3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    This was a few years ago, my wife would take my spare key and place it in a container and fill it with water. It would be placed in a freezer for a week and then she would take it out. If I could melt the ice in 30 minutes and unlock my cage, she would have to get me to orgasm any way I wanted. Of course there were rules, I could not melt it with hot water, hair dryer, or any of my plumbing touches. Three weeks in a row I failed, I would try to heat it by placing my hands, arms, or body, but all I would do is get cold. Leaving it in the sun melted it some, but not enough in 30 minutes.

One night in bed it dawned on me how to get it done. The following weekend I got one of her stainless steel mixing bowls, several sheets of aluminum foil, and several pieces of cardboard. I made a mirrored system and placed it on the deck table under the full sun. The block melted down in 20 minutes and the key and lanyard came out. I had some of the best and shortest period of anal sex and blew my load happily. We never did play that game again, but she does bring it up from time to time especially when I'm doing a long term locking.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I could see where hiding a key, and having a sort of scavenger hunt to find clues could be fun. Make you find items hidden outside and then have to put them on, as you continue searching. Like a collar, or cuffs, or lace ankle socks, something noticeable but not over the top. Each item would increase your desire to find key so you could return home.

Destiny103181 and Sissycaitlin77 like this.
  5. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    My KH said she would hide them in a geocache one. All I could think about was getting there before someone else found it.

Once she hid them in a hotel room but I found them disappointingly quickly.

My wife / KH regular hides the keys from me but there’s no game for me to find them.

Last time she hid the keys she was drunk after a party and has no recollection of where it is. It’s a security screw device with a custom retaining ring, so no forcing of a padlock and no pulling out without a lot of pain. If I really need out I can order a hex bit to fit it, which would take a couple of days to arrive, or turn the house upside down, but I love knowing the key is lost for now. I can work and pull bits around bars to shave and wash, so what’s the need to be get out? She finds it hilarious that she has no idea where they are!

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    In the end my wife sent me on a scavenger hunt with each clue leading to the next, eventually finding the key. If I found it in time I would have got an orgasm, unfortunately I didn't :-(. Was fun though.

7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Husband had disobeyed me again, so after a Disciplinary Session, I had sentenced him to 2 weeks in chastity. The next weekend, I was having 5 of the girls over for an afternoon. My best friend suggested having him do sissy maid service for us in exchange for shortening his sentence by a week. All of the girls had seen him get disciplined before, so that didn't cross his discretion limit. After his sissy maid service and the girls went home, I'd unlock him.

While he was waiting on us, I got an evil idea. I gave the key to one of my friends. I told him I'd unlock him right there and he could have an orgasm if he could guess who had the key. Of course, I humbled him. He had to go to the lady who he thought had it, curtsey and ask her

"Miss_________________, do you have the key to unlock Miss Cecilia's dolly?" (I make him refer to My penis as "My dolly" although sometimes I'll call it his dolly).

If he guessed right, he had to curtsey again and ask her

"Please, Miss____________, may I have the key so I can take it to Miss Cecilia so she can unlock it and I can play with her dolly?

I knew he was so excited at getting unlocked it would go right over his head. It did.

He guessed right, so she gave him the key. I required him to curtsey again, say "Thank you, Miss______" and bring the key to me. Then he had to curtsey and say

"Please, Miss Cecilia, please unlock your dolly so I can play with it."

I took the key and stood up and told him to turn around. He did and I unzipped his dress. He asked me what I was doing and I told him he couldn't play with his dolly for the ladies if his dress and petticoats were in the way. He sounded a little distressed, but, I took off his dress, petticoats and cage and made him kneel facing the ladies and pull down his panties.

I had him do supervised masturbation and he forgot to ask permission to ejaculate. I told him to lick up his ejaculate and bring the tawse. He protested I'd said he could have an orgasm. I reminded him he still had to ask permission when he was ready to ejaculate and he didn't. Then came the begging which I silenced with a sharp voice

"I SAID LICK IT UP!"

He did, brought the tawse and was so upset he lost count at 8. This meant he got "help" counting from 8 to 25, then we started all over again with "help" counting through the whole thing. So we all got an exctra treat. I got to give him a tawsing and the girls all got to make humbling comments on him masturbating, eating his ejaculate and crying during the tawsing.

My best friend, who has known about this from the start (I let husband know she'd know everything from the time we started dating) and who doesn't like husband, suggested I start the 2 week chastity sentence all over again since he didn't ask permission to ejaculate. I decided not to do that, since I did tell him he'd get unlocked if he guessed who had the key. The designated penalty for ejaculating without permission is 25 strokes of the tawse, so I felt I had to keep it at that to be consistent.

8. garion69

garion69 Member

Lake Wales, FL
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have done this before. After I have been in chastity for at least 14 days, she will hide the key somewhere on the bedroom. Then I get to tie her to the bed, blindfold and gag her. After this I set an alarm for 5 minutes on my phone and get to work searching for the key. I have found the key 80% of the time. When I find it I get to unlock myself, I will clean up and get to do whatever I want to her. The few times I couldn't find the key (once or twice I am sure she didn't hide it) I just got to use her vibrator to get her off a few times.

HerLittleBitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice