Christmas Party

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Julie, Jan 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    We had an invite to a Christmas party just before the big day. We had a few drinks and I thought I would tease my husband. I said I am going for a dance with someone who has been looking over all night.. I got up, turned and smiled at him and walked off. I started dancing with him and kept looking over at my husband and laughing, giving him the little finger sign.
    I sat down and told him when the guy was dancing close I could feel his huge cock rubbing against my thigh. A bit later in the evening I got up to dance with the same man and again I kept looking over at my husband and smiling, he was just sat there.
    The guy I was dancing with had to leave, but instead of going back to my husband I hatched a plan. I went into the loo and messed up my hair and smudged my lipstick, as I was walking back to the table I could see my husband looking around and then he saw me. I looked down at the floor and was smiling to myself. I sat down and pretended to be slightly out of breath, and he asked where the hell I had been for 45 minutes....? I replied "do you really have to ask?!
    I told him, be a good boy and get me a drink so I can get this salty taste out of my mouth....:D I pulled out my make up bag and got out my lipstick and powder and retouched my make up.
    He brought back my drink and he said "you never went with him did you?" I said yes and I will need a good cleaning with your tong when we get home.
    It was obvious when we finally did get home that I had not been with the guy, but my husband kept on and on asking if I had, and of course I told him YES so now accept it and shut up. A woman does have her needs and that thing locked up between your legs is no use to anyone, not even you. :D

2. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Haha! That sounds like a very fun evening, especially for you! :D

slave_m and Colleen1986 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice