Encouraging and pleasing an inexperienced Mistress

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by hotbirtman, Oct 23, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. hotbirtman

hotbirtman Member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    My gf and I are new to the D/s thing. I initiated the move into this world but she is excited about it too. She is vanilla but likes the idea of power. We are both working hard to settle in. Me on leaving my ego at the door and her on being more selfish and genuinely demanding what she wants. I have stopped caring about my own pleasure and have dedicated myself to hers which has been great. She has loved the oral attention I have given her, as well as cooking meals for her and keeping the house tidy.
    I wondered if there is anything else I can do or any tips anyone has to ensure I am helping her blossom into a Mistress as easily as possible?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    A "Thank You" to your wife now and again cant hurt lol. I know alot of people overlook the simple things :p. Its sounds like your doing all the right things to me though.

3. hotbirtman

hotbirtman Member

Local Time:
    A good point. The simple things get forgotten sometimes. I think it's now just a case of taking our time and letting things evolve naturally

4. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    My wife is pretty much in the same boat. I do thank her verbally and by ecards. She has been getting more and more dominant as time goes by. At first she was worried about how she was treating me but after seeing that it did not make me mad or love her less, she became more comfortable with it. I have been submissive in bed for most of our marriage but never outside of it until early this year.

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice