my journey so far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tom1980, Oct 4, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Hi all I'm basically staring this journal so I can hopefully look back in the future and see progression.

I used to jack off roughly 4 times a week, I never realised how much motivation I lacked because of this,
    I was fairly laid back and lazy tbh

So day one I ordered the Cb6000 and told my partner about it just before I ordered it, i had been wanting to tell her for ages before this but after reading on this forum I bit the bullet and and went for it.
    Her initial reaction was thinking I want to cross dress, be a sissy and generally be feminine, I have nothing against any of this but I do not wish to do any off these myself,

So the device arrived I wore it for ten days not including nights as I am not fully used to it yet, so for 10 days I didn't cum within them 10 days I pleasured my kh twice with my tongue and help from dildos with no pleasure for myself, I did not get teased at all which was a bit disappointing but hopefully she will come around and tease me more one day,
    I gave her a kh guide from amazon which she did read but don't know if she really enjoyed it.

I will add to this later today

2. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Btw I don't expect any replies as this will seem rather boring compared to the majority of couples on here. Just writing it incase it progresses and I can look back and realise how tough the start of this was.
    So I wore the device for another 10 days after 3 days I did notice I had much more energy and was being genuinely more chatty and affectionate to my partner/kh, i think she definitely noticed the change in my personality and she told me she liked it after a week I started cooking dinner and cleaning more not because she told me too btw just I think because I had so much energy I needed to keep busy so in that 10 days I pleasured her 3 times, again no teasing from her at all really except one occasion, which I really enjoyed, after I gave her an organ she started to rub my cock and started wanking me off, within a minute she stopped I said are you not going to make me cum, she replied no I'm tired now plus I thought this was about pleasing me, so I had a huge grin on my face and thanked her a couple days later we did have sex and she let me cum I did ask permission just before I came which confused her as I have never done that before she just said yeah you can cum.

So on went the cd again the day after I was a bit lazy for a couple of days after and less attentive she bring this to my attention by telling me I was nicer when I didn't cum, i thought this was a good sign but I had mixed emotions over the next few days she forgot to take the key with her to work a couple of times, it was just left on her bedside table, plus still no teasing really which I guess is a bit disappointing, but I want her to to be in control so I've kept my mouth shut and just get on with it hopefully she will progress so this time I was only in my cd for 4 days before she let me ou,t but before she did let me out she did touch my cd for a few minutes and said I can feel you getting hard I was rubbing her clit, i asked if I could be unlocked and she said yes so we had sex, she finished me off by wanking me off after she came.

Anyway back on the cd device goes I have been asking her once a week if I could wank, just in hope she will say no your not allowed the first couple of times she just said yeah if you want, but the last two times I asked her if I could have a wank she has said no, so hopefully she's progressing, or maybe she's just saying no to please me, she has just started her period, the last time I was let out was Wednesday so by theatre herbperiod ends I will probably be 10 or 11 days in again, I guess I will just have to try and keep her happy during her period and see how it goes, I will update this soon as I still have more to add probably missed a few bits that happend that have slipped my mind.

3. chasteme

chasteme Newbie Sub.

Arizona
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    As the saying goes "be careful what you ask for". My wife/KH has taken full control. I mentioned chastity jokingly one day when she caught me wanking. Since then she has taken over. 14 days since my last orgasm, and she says she does not know when she may let me. Your wife will figure out her benefits and take total control I am sure.

tom1980 likes this.
  4. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks, your wife sounds like she was great from the get go, i really do hope my partner embraces it and really gets into it, but I try not to bring it up too much as she may get annoyed if I keep going on about it don't want to put her off before we've really begun

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    We started off slow and as time went by my wife made the same observations as yours. I am just a little nicer when I want an orgasm. I am a very alpha male but when I am locked up for a few weeks, I get a little submissive or at least keep it under control. It takes effort but I want to have an orgasm so I just comply without complaining.

I suspect that she is like a lot of wives who measure their desirability and attractiveness by their husband's erections and orgasms. My wife did not consider it sex if I did not have an orgasm. She is an old fashioned kinky woman who would ask me what was wrong if I did not get erect or have an orgasm. Her girlfriend, on the other hand, could not care less and often left me to my own devices after making sure that she was taken care of a few times first. I wanted my wife to be more like that but she is who she is, so we took it slow.

There are many reasons to use chastity. You touched on one of them. Our reasons are to intensify my orgasms and give my wife control over when I have them as she leans more towards the vagina side of the bisexual scale and although she likes sex with me, just not as often as I would like it so it has worked out for us. We have worked our way up to one orgasm a month. It was difficult for both of us at first as my would wife feel sorry for me and would let me cum before the date she set. She has gotten much better and more interested in longer term chastity.

Give it time and at one point you have to just let her do it her way. If she wants to make you cum once a week, so be it. Just suggest that for fun, you try to go an extra day or two. Keep doing this until she gets used to it, or not. :) Baby steps. We men tend to want our wives to just jump in and share our fantasies that have been built up over months or years. It don't work that way, unless you hire a pro. :)

tom1980 likes this.
  6. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    So a quick update of how yesterday and last night went, yesterday she said as I've been good she would wank me off, i was happy but disappointed too as I wanted her to make me wait longer so when it came to bed time she handed me her key and told me to take it off, she started touching me and began to wank me off, she got to the point where I was going to cum I dinner I was going to cum but she wasn't going to stop, but I held her hand to make her stop 3 or 4 times this happend as she was doing this I asked her if she could stop before I came to tease me, I had to be honest with her, i said I don't want to cum yet it's only been 4 days she still doesn't understand why, I told her after 10 days the orgasms was the best I've ever had, I went on to explain I'd probably be grumpy tomorrow if I got to cum, i also said I treat you how you deserve to be treated if I'm denied for longer, I asked if she could pick a date for when I could cum, she said ok she thought about it, and just said the 24th of this month, i don't know if she plans on sticking to it, or even if she will remember she said that date, but I hope she does, she carried on wanking me of I was ready to cum this time I thought I'm not going to say anything to see if she does stick to her word, I had already explained my feelings, so I was ready to cum I was tensing up she.could tell I was going to cum and suddenly she just let go, she didn't let me cum I was so happy, after a minute or so she started wanking me off again, i was about to cum and she just stopped again I was so happy, she said I'm tired now I'm going sleep, I thanked her and gave her a kiss, she rolled over and I cuddled her, i asked her if she enjoyed teasing me that way, she just said yeah kind of, I did ask her if I could wank after, i didn't want to but I just wanted her to say no and she did respond by saying no so hopefully this is another small step

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @tom1980 , i know how you feel buddy. Alot of us want so bad to be teased and denied and its very frustrating when the wifey doesnt understand. I know because I'm in the same boat. I guess it just takes time and small steps. I like this article, it explains alot, I was going to have my wife read it but havent as of yet. Maybe it could help you. I don't agree with everything this mistress says so I just cut and copied what I liked for my wife to read. I'm not into humiliation so I cut that stuff out lol. http://mistressivey.blogspot.com/2014/08/what-men-want.html

tom1980 likes this.
  8. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks allot, yeah I'm not into being humiliated either lol, so I might do the same as you.
    I will definitely let her have a read, well try and convince her to read it lol.

How long have you and your kh into chastity?

9. guest 2942

Local Time:
    we started in july this year but havent been playing as of late because of device issues on my side. Desperately trying to find something for long term wear.

10. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi thought I would add another little update, so I can look back and see how this progresses, so all in all it was a very quiet week. My partner was on her period, so there was no pleasuring eachother.
    Her period ended Friday, and I could tell she was gagging for it, i did send her a link to mistress ivey green, when obwas at work, the article was called what men want. I think this helped her a little.

So anyway Friday she was allot more touchy, and showing me allot of attention, so when it came to Friday night, we started making out and feeling each other, and she said to take my cd off she gave me the keys, and then she took them back and said I want to unlock it myself, I was amazed I thought this was brilliant, she played with my dick for a while whilst it was still in chastity, i was amazed, anyway she took it off and jumped on top off me she had a huge orgasm after that she pushed me off, we started kissing allot then I asked if I can put it back in, she said yes, I now think I shouldn't have asked but I couldn't help it after a minute or so she pushed me out and started wanking me off, i said are you going to make me cum, she said yes you can cum,
    I then said I'd rather not I said I'm happy to stick to the date you set which is the 24th of this month, she said ok then if you think you can manage it.
    So after we just cuddled and had a little chat, she did bring up that I am nicer when I don't cum, i said do you think you will feel guilty making me wait that long she just replied with a no.
    So that seemed like it's starting to go the wright way, so onto Saturday, she did say make me a tea bitch and light the candles lol but it was only in a joking way, but I spose atleast she's having a bit off fun from the situation, i did have a bath this morning and took it off, after I forgot to put it straight on went down stairs for breakfast and she just felt my bulge and said why aren't you wearing it go and put it on, again this was in a joking sort of way I don't think she was serious,
    Anyway I did put it back on straight away throughout the day she has grabbed my dick only fairly gently, but it's brilliant she's done it 4 or 5 times, before this she never teased me at all, she has also been grabbing my butt and giving it a squeeze this has only started today tho which is strange but I'm happy about it.I'm guessing this is the result of the blog from mistress iveys page so a huge thanks to ineverknew it seems to have helped her allot, i suggest you send a link to your wife ASAP :) I also think sending a link to her phone helped because usually I try and get her to read stuff while I'm with her, i think because it was on her phone, and I wasn't pestering her she read it when she had a moment free. Thanks for the support and help btw I'm learning allot here

11. guest 2942

Local Time:
    cool!! I'm glad it helped. :D

12. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah I can't thank you enough, all the other bits I showed her didn't seem to interest her as much as that blog.
    She even wanted sex last night again, two nights in a row. Which is pretty rare as we do have busy lives and have young children, usually it's two times a week for us, she has touched my penis a few times already today, and has been smacking my butt lol. She also said it feels like we're a new couple, she also mentioned I'm so much more attentive, i do more around the house, and if she asks for something I do it straight away. I have to say this is only between us at home, outside the house I am still very much the alpha male, and I don't think she'd change that and neither would I. We did have sex last night, but I said I don't think I can last long, so she said get the dildos for her, so she went on to have a good session with that as she was playing with my dick, after she came she was wanking me of,
    I told her I was getting close, and she just said I'm gonna let you cum tonight, so unfortunately I didn't last until the 24th,
    But she wanted me to cum and this is about what she wants so im going to try to stop topping from the bottom because I think she's understanding it more now.
    I asked her this morning when would I be aloud to cum again, she thought for a minute and just said the 2nd of November.
    So I spose this is progressing quite well I'm glad she's making me wait a fair amount of time, so 22 days roughly for me to wait,
    I don't know if she will stick to it. But that will be about twice as long as I've actually waited before. I do feel pretty lucky Atm as I only really introduced this to her about a month ago. I felt disappointed the first couple of weeks, but I'm glad I joined this forum the info has been amazing, I'm sure if it wasn't for this site I would have given up on this a couple of weeks ago.
    Hopefully my partner will enjoy this more and more over time, who knows what this could lead too i will update this again soon.

13. guest 2942

Local Time:
    sounds like your on the path my friend :). I think you have the right mind set, just follow her lead in this sense and go along. Before you know it she may be making you wait longer and longer :D. At least thats the desire, at least for me, what about for you? I took my own advice last night and had my wife read the same information. We talked for a fair amount after she was done reading. Sounds like she understands my needs a bit more now. The only problem is I still dont have a device I can wear long term, so she said that is the first order of business. She said find something and lock that thing up! lol

14. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks yeah hopefully we are on the right path now. I'm guessing there will still be ups and downs over the following months as she's learning and creating her own role, but hopefully more ups.
    Yeah I'm with you on that one I'd love to be denied for longer periods, but if she sticks to the 2nd of November that will be a good start, how long would you like to be denied? I will see how's cope with 3 weeks, i was shocked when she said November tbh, i was expecting 2 weeks max really :)
    Yeah I think the main thing was trying to get her to understand why I want to be denied, she did mention earlier today she hopes she can make me wait that long, but may be tempted to give in if she feels guilty, i tried assuring her that it is really enjoyable for me and she should feel no guilt, hopefully she won't in the near future. I also asked why she let me cum last night and she just replied because you have been so nice and I felt you deserved too.
    What device do you have? I have the Cb6000 and the bon4 silicone.
    My partner said she much prefers the silicone one over the cb, because she can tease me more with it on.
    I know silicone devices are not as secure, and are pretty easy to bring yourself to orgasm in from what I've read, but I have no intention of cheating I wouldn't risk it, if she found out I did cheat she would think that this is all a bit pointless.
    The main reason I got the bon4 was because of my job, the cb was uncomfortable in some situations, but since I've worn the silicone one I'm really beginning to like the comfort. I know its not the norm, I'd love a nice metal one that's made to measure eventually but I don't think my partner would like the amount they cost at this moment in time, hopefully she will want me in one one day, but I'm just glad she's starting to enjoy being a kh

15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Well I mentioned to my wife when we were starting about a dream I had where she said 3 months for the first lock up and how that gave me a raging hard on. She didnt seem convinced I could go that long lol. She said two weeks to start with but didnt want me to know how long, it would be her secret. But have run into device problems so other then two weeks, that was about it. The fun will really start when she realizes you like being denied and no longer feels you deserve to cum or feels badly when you dont ha ha. I currently have the steelworx steelheart with pa fixing, but was getting some open sores after a week or two. I also have a pa5000K. I love the idea of the pa5k but it tends to hurt alot, trying to make some changes to it for longer use.

16. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi just another little update.
    So the week was pretty quiet, got a few little teases, mainly my partner just grabbing my device a few times, she did hasn't forgot the key this week which is a big plus, she does leave the key on her bedside unit when we are at home, but I think she knows I wouldn't dare touch it.
    Wednesday night was good her key was still in her bag as she had been work, she said go and get the key so you can take it off, so I went and searched for it but couldn't find it, i took her bag up and handed it to her and she just said oh no I've left the key at work. I was surprised and worried because she has a week off now. But after half hour or so she said she was joking she hid it whilst I was in the bathroom.
    So anyway she told me to unlock so I started pleasing her with my tongue then with my hand whilst she started wanking me off, not long before she was about to cum, she faced the other way and pushed my dick in felt great even though it had only been 4 days, so she went on to have an orgasm and when she was done she reached around pushed on my hip and pushed herself off and said thanks that was great. So no cumming for Me, but I have to admit watching her get an orgasm then just push herself off me straight after was one off the hottest things I've seen. I could tell she didn't feel any guilt she was satisfied and decided she'd had enough. I know this is a little step but this gave me so much pleasure being part off that. It's so unlike her to just think off herself I loved it, we just cuddled after. So onto yesterday we didn't get a chance to see each other much both had hectic days I did make dinner for her and cleaned up the house as her day was more hectic than mine, so Last night we was both tired, i did ask if I could wank she said no, her no's are starting to get firmer :) she did tease me well I think she did I cuddles her and she put my hand on her breastfeeding, she also pushed her but up against me the she just grabbed my dick and give it a really firm squeeze then patted it and said goodnight. So I guess this seems to be going well, I'm happy i did ask if she was sticking to November and she just said yep you can wait. So all seems good atm

17. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry about all the mistakes my phone keeps auto correcting can I not edit the above? Breastfeeding should just be breast lol

18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @tom1980 , sounds like she is having fun too!! Sounds like things are going good :D. As far as I understand once you post it you only have like 3 minutes to edit, after that you can no longer edit the post.

19. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah I think she must be enjoying it atleast a little bit, well I hope so anyway.
    She's going out tonight with friends from work for a few drinks and told me to remind her to take the keys before she goes, just incase she starts rushing about and forgets them. I'm hoping she doesn't get to drunk and lose the keys, she rarely drinks so a couple glasses of wine and she'll be drunk lol.

guest 2942 likes this.
  20. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    So she did take the key with her tonight,
    I didn't have to remind her and she made sure I had it on securely before she left, i asked if she would leave a key behind and hide it somewhere for emergencys, she just smiled and said no way I'm only out for a few hours, if there really is an emergency I can come home.
    So now I'm wide awake and a bit bored and I know if we hadn't started chastity I would probably have wanked and been asleep by now lol i started watching some porn but it was too frustrating :)

guest 2942 and BlueEyes like this.
  21. guest 2942

Local Time:
    " I know if we hadn't started chastity I would probably have wanked and been asleep by now" LOL. Well now you ARE in chastity and probably only thinking how YOU can please HER :D. Sounds like your in the right place to me lol. My wife is out tonight as well while I'm home with the kids. I'm soooo hoping she comes home and just spreads her legs and says get to work and then leave me horny and frustrated :rolleyes:.

tom1980 likes this.
  22. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Haha your completely right, I can't wait until she gets home. I know, that's what I'm hoping for aswell. That would make my nightie she came home and demanded that. I don't want to work myself up to much incase she just comes home and goes straight to sleep lol. either way I'll end up frustrated :) Oh well got a 50 50 chance I suppose

23. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Btw How's your device going? Have you been able to keep it on? Or are you still having trouble with it? Hope you've managed to find a solution.

24. guest 2942

Local Time:
    50/50 huh? lol Thats good odds ;). I have been using my pa 5000 for that last 4 days. So far so good. I am what you call a grower so I have a really hard time finding something that fits well. Right now my pa5k is extremely tight and when I get hard its pretty uncomfortable, but I guess its uncomfortable in any device when your hard lol. I figured the tube diameter was just too big putting all the weight and stress on my pa, so I did some macgyver shit and made the tube smaller which seems to work. Now the tube grips the shaft better and alleviates the pressure on the pa. If this works out i'm thinking of getting the mouse trap. The pa5k is known for splitting in two and i'm sure its just a matter of time before it happens again.

25. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Well I'm glad it's working out for you, i just checked out the pa5k that is one cool looking device. The mouse trap looks good too i lI've the finish on it I'm guessing it's stainless steel, there seems to be allot of size options too. Wish I had the balls to get a PA, I'd probably pass out lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice