Chastity without being submissive

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedSasquatch, Oct 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. LockedSasquatch

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Hey CM I was wondering how many guys are into being locked in chastity by their wife or girlfriend but aren’t submissive in daily everyday life? Sometimes I struggle mentally with really wanting to live this life but sometimes it’s hard when I’m not in sexual situations where I’m in alpha mode. My gf has been on board with keeping me locked but after she allows me to have sex and after I orgasm it’s realllllly hard for me to want to go back in the cage even though I know in my head in a few days I will crave it again. I feel bad going back and forth with it and after a few failed attempts I really want to get into it. I struggle with the initial week or two especially after she allows me an orgasm. Any tips on all of this? Thanks guys!

Tom Allen and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    The best advise I can give is u need to be relocked immediately after orgasm.
    I had the same issue, now if I'm permitted any kind or orgasm ruined or full. I am immediately relocked, like it or not. Somedays I deep miss seeing her property hard, if it happens now it's only briefly for her pleasure

HeavyFeather likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Never had this problem myself, but your not the only one, quite a few have posted about this subject before, you could have a search through old posts.

4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    I am not submissive in our every day life, and our lifestyle is not FLR or MLR. With us, my wife doesn’t “make” me wear my cage. It’s just a fun little thing we have found we both enjoy. I LIKE being in my cage and giving up access to my cock to her, and she happens to enjoy holding the keys. But it’s periodic for us. Probably best thought of as multi-week foreplay than anything else, and only when the mood strikes one of us.

Which leads to a little bit of conflict which happens to be exactly opposite yours. I WANT to be immediately relocked, but she is quite satisfied thank you very much :) and doesn’t particularly feel like locking me!

Maybe you could share with her that you REALLY want to TRY and be relocked very shortly after your next orgasm and ask her if she would encourage you to do just that. Perhaps her asking would be enough for you to go right back in the cage before you have time to go back and forth with it on your own.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice