Handing over all keys

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by gnb69, Dec 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Hi all,

It is looking like in the new year I may have the opportunity to hand my keys and all control over to a keyholder I have been chatting with and have met in person. The prospect still does make me somewhat nervous, especially the fact that she has said she wants all keys, and I would not be left access to an emergency key as I know many others have.

The longest I have been locked in my current mysteel belt with no release at all is just short of one month, and she is aware of this. I have essentially said to my potential key holder that I am willing to remain locked for as long as she pleases, and leave lock up durations to be totally determined by her, and give her full control.

I will admit I am still somewhat nervous, but this is something i have wanted to actually go through with for a long time now, and feel deep down I would regret not taking this opportunity to hand over complete control.

Curious to hear how others have handled the experience of totally giving up the control and not knowing how long they may be left locked, especially handing over the keys for the first time. Based on my previous lock-ups and my potential keyholder knowing I have completed a month before, I suspect she would insist on a lot longer, and possibly deny all orgasms long term.

SoumisCH and Danny15 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    How much do you trust this person? It's a big responsibility you are putting on her.

That aside, the question of no emergency key is problematic. None of us wants to think about emergency situations but they happen. How will you deal with this.

Think very carefully. Kink is all very well but safety comes first.

3. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    I would to say I have developed a good level of trust through our interactions and spent a good amount of time discussing certain things when we have met. I appreciate it is a big responsibility on her behalf, but she has expressed this is something she is very into as well, especially being in complete control as I have willingly offered. She is very experienced in other aspects of the BDSM lifestyle and totally understands safety is paramount. As is communication, which she has been absolutely brilliant with. I feel comfortable with giving her the control as at the end of the day we are both getting things we are looking for out of the arrangement.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    and if there is an emergency?

5. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    Depending on the situation I'm sure I would be able to get a hold of my potential keyholder to arrange release, and in a real emergency either the lock or the belt itself could be pretty easily cut off to be removed.

6. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    I dont think.there is really to many emergencies that would arise. If you need an er roo. They will remove it nothin is that tightly locked. I hope you enjoy it dont worry about time I am well over 100 days with no release. My KEYHOLDER believes I brought this up it has made me better husband so why ever unlock. My new unlock normal for the following year is new years eve and my birthday. Possibly our anniversary if I am supper helpful around the house.

I hope you enjoy the ride to lose control of that part of your body is the best thing I have ever done.

7. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Sorry, but nobody is 100% trustworthy. Keep a key and make it difficult to access. Expect sucess but plan in case of failure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice