Advice on how to tease and deny

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JKL, Jun 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    will tie up hubby in bed tonight for s 60 minute tease and denial session where I plan to come and go as he lies all tied up for the entire hour. Looking for tips and ideas how to tease him and make him suffer. Suggestions much appreciated :)

2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    I can only say what works for me, I lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass to get me very horny, and then I rub little willy on her pussy and ass to take me to the edge.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Sounds like he's in for a good night! I do enjoy it when Mrs Chaste does that to me! She keeps me locked and teases me in my cage until I'm bursting through the bars, then stops and leaves the room for maybe a few minutes or sometimes much longer! Then she returns and starts again. Sometimes she just teases my nipples which is also very frustrating! This can go on for anything from 1 to 3 hours! It depends entirely on her. If she is feeling particularly horny herself, she will bring in her strap on, fit it in place and ride it to orgasm! A most enjoyable way to pass an evening! When she's finished, I'm released and sent on my way to make her a well earned cup of tea.

Ma’ams Slut and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    I suggest you have him aroused and when teasing him, ask him to tell you all his fantasies . He will hold back at first but by teasing him ,he will be able to reveal the more innocent fantasies , and gradually over months you will have him telling all ,at which time you will have all the buttons to push to have him become your absolute slave .

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    What ever it takes to get his cage tight and wet. This is different for everyone. The only thing that’s the same is denying him the chance to cum for a lot longer than he wants. Read different threads on this web site and you’ll find many many ways to tease. Enjoy the Journey

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice