4 days and counting

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Oct 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    morning!

Well I have been locked in for 4 days now and although my erections are not as strong (head isn't being pushed out of the urine slit) anymore, I am still overly aroused, does this die down also? I have also noticed that yesterday my underwear wasnt smeard in what I can assume is precum is this normal ?

2. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Oh to be young again. I would kill for erections and pre-cum. We do not start calling it chastity until two weeks have passed. Until then, it is just normal sex. :) Enjoy.

3. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    A little bit puritanical on chastity play @mikeDsub. Certainly I agree that somewhere around two weeks is an extremely important threshold in how chastity play develops but to say it isn't chastity at a shorter duration is rather dictatorial. Chastity is what you make of it no matter how long the duration as long as control of the orgasm is handed off to another person.

To come back to your post @Lockdown everybody reacts differently but your body will adjust to the cage over time. Many people will leak precum for a significant period of the time when locked up because of how the cage can press on certain parts of your body. As for the erections well with the right stimulation I'm sure you will be pushing out the end again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice