Comments on Profile Post by Slavedevoted

1. Suzette la Soubrette
    Suzette la Soubrette
    Is it possible to be a "verified" slave?
    Apr 27, 2022
    Slavedevoted likes this.
  2. Slavedevoted
    Slavedevoted
    How i can be verified?
    Apr 28, 2022
  3. L-u-c-y
    L-u-c-y
    No, we don't have verified slaves.
    Apr 28, 2022
  4. Suzette la Soubrette
    Suzette la Soubrette
    I think we should come up with some kind of slave/servant certification process for males. It would be comprehensive, with something like Boy Scout badges given for meeting/excelling in certain areas -- areas that are actually useful to a Miss (cont'd in part 2)
    Apr 28, 2022
  5. Suzette la Soubrette
    Suzette la Soubrette
    Part 2: Skills such as: cooking; cleaning; household MGMT; handyman -- uh -- handy-sissy skills; landscape MGMT; scheduling; sexual skills; etc etc.... See, for example, my ad in the personals forum. .... A way to verify ability in each of those three major areas, then extra points for skills in each area. (con't in Part 3)
    Apr 28, 2022
  6. Suzette la Soubrette
    Suzette la Soubrette
    Part 3: Somehow we'd have to develop tests for each area. This way, a Miss could easily find a servant that can actually do real-life things that need to be done but which She shouldn't have to do herself. (con't in part 4)
    Apr 28, 2022
  7. Suzette la Soubrette
    Suzette la Soubrette
    Part 4: DreamLoverLabs has something like this, where a servant has to watch, say, a cooking class on YouTube, then answer questions and demonstrate skill. Failure results in demerits and repititon of the tutorial until the servant is successful.
    Apr 28, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice