Local Time:
5:08 PM
Birthday:
Jan 2, 1988 (Age: 36)
UK,Cheshire Chester
Worker ISM ,University Business &Management

Slavedevoted

Member, Male, 36, from UK,Cheshire Chester

I am 34 year old I live in Uk i am single Slavedevoted and i looking for long-term relationship lifetime D/s lifestyle 24/7 live in Apr 11, 2022

Slavedevoted was last seen:
Nov 30, 2022
    1. Slavedevoted
      Slavedevoted
      I am 34 year old I live in Uk i am single Slavedevoted and i looking for long-term relationship lifetime D/s lifestyle 24/7 live in
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 2, 1988 (Age: 36)
    UK,Cheshire Chester
    Worker ISM ,University Business &Management
    My key is held by:
    No one
    Keyholder of:
    No one
    Locked since:
    No one
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Slave
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Na
    Chastity resume:
    Na
    I really enjoy this life and I like what I am. yes I am a Slave and this is my status❤
    ✒✒✒I am an open minded slave and yes I am demisexual. I am very sociable and communicative, I believe in a long lasting relationship, I am very devoted and determined in the decisions I make about what I really want, I am very submissive and full of love. I like to make new friends and explore this lifestyle more deeply. For me devotion and saying are some extremely valuable keys and they are everything to me and love ❤❤❤the same to this lifestyle. I really like the kind of people either F or M who do not hide the status they have, and feel free to freely express what they are or have defined. Free your mind and live as you like and do what you feel and what your heart tells you to be . Free .❤......About me
    I am a young 34 year old full of humor, honest, and love, I love the people around me I like to make new friends to meet as many people as I like to communicate to discover new ideas and put them into practice and to I interact with the world, I am a cheerful person and I always have a life with a smile on my face and I want to live it the way I like it, I don't hide from what I am I discovered this lifestyle since adolescence I was always prompt where I needed to be I let myself be good to those around me, in fact this defines me as a result of showing my devotion and obedience to that lifestyle of serving unconditionally and full of love, I like the art of Bondage BDSM FETISH and many other fantasies that I have to discover them, I consider that every step is a discovery.
    I began to dare knowing the burning desire that I will really look for someone to use me, to use me for what I am, a slave in the making, but with a hidden desire for years, these years kept me stuck I couldn't open my heart, but I didn't give up and I fought until I found that person with supreme power to dominate, I like you and thank you.
    Beautiful Mistress a supreme power to dominate I will feel your power more and more and I thank the universe and the earth and I will hold you in my heart and serve you 24/7 with all my devotion with all my love and all my obedience.
    Thank you for finding you Thank you for this honor I like it and I feel safe and in total control thank you for your patience with me and for initiating who showed me, taught me, modeled me, and polished me to your liking to be a slave as you wished, showed me what it means to be respected, to be guarded, to be good, and to be assumed, thank you all these were some steps before I learned and discovered not to make mistakes.
    I am at your disposal 24/7 day and night, I am nothing You are everything, I bow before You with all my heart, with all my devotion, with all my obedience, with my body, and with my mind, before You I must have a correct and proper position and bow down and look down as a sign of respect and appreciation.
    You have total control, because only you know what is best for me, you have control of my chastity, and of my life, I am never allowed to leave your word so you punish me, I love you with a sincere love like this how should any slave love his Mistress. My place is in your cage kneeling and bound, I am neither allowed to see, nor to hear, nor to speak, you have the last word.
    Thank you Mistress because you take from your precios time to read my letter ❤ , feel ❤ opens writes ✒

Interact

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice