Comments on Profile Post by LukeVallentine

1. Sipriotes
    Sipriotes
    Agree... sounds like you've had a most interesting journey. And I love all the DIY stuff... I hope to get into that one of these days :)
    Dec 18, 2020
    LukeVallentine likes this.
  2. Jinkyu
    Jinkyu
    thanks! it has been quite a ride! I'd say we're making up for almost 10 years of me wanting kinky sex and her not being into getting dominated. something seems to have finally snapped and she's enjoying all of the Domme goodness.
    Dec 18, 2020
    LukeVallentine likes this.
  3. Jinkyu
    Jinkyu
    @Sipriotes jump right into the DIY stuff. i do a *LOT* of it but i'm also planning on retiring and making kinky gear way down the road. toys, gear, and furniture are very expensive or they're junk. any specific craft or skill that you already have? if so, just use it for a kinky project.
    Dec 18, 2020
    Sipriotes likes this.
  4. Sipriotes
    Sipriotes
    I like to think I'm pretty handy, and I have done a few DIY kinky projects here and there. Mostly it's time and space constraints at the moment, but I'd love to get into both leatherworking and woodworking (for kinky and non-kinky stuff) once circumstances permit!
    Dec 18, 2020
  5. Jinkyu
    Jinkyu
    Dec 19, 2020
    taped2 and Sipriotes like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice