Comments on Profile Post by NightA

1. guest 2942
    guest 2942
    watch fat, sick, and nearly dead on netflix. Helped motivate me.
    Nov 10, 2015
  2. NightA
    NightA
    Yup, that,ll do it (not watched it , but looked it up) will watch it this weekend, my current plan is, drop a stone , get a nipple pierced (so need to drop two) .. Then set new targets and carry on :D
    Nov 10, 2015
  3. Andrew K
    Andrew K
    I went on the 5:2 diet and assumed a 30 day butt training challange.Worked great for me. Will do it again soon to stay on the right track ;)
    Nov 14, 2015
  4. NightA
    NightA
    I think ill try that, i pretty much each badly at the weekend, so killing those weekend binges and having something controlled will be a winner, and sticking to my now daily work food regime of Porridge, Soup and a sandwich , then meat and veg when i get home. Whats this 30 day butt training ? i tried googling it, but got a lot of the normal weight loss spam, have you a link to a good site explaining it ?
    Nov 14, 2015
  5. NightA
    NightA
    Found those 30 days challenges... tried the 30 day butt training, though , meh, nothing to this.. then found i could barely walk 15 minutes later... i shall be keeping this up, thanks for the pointer @Andrew K
    Nov 20, 2015
  6. NightA
    NightA
    Oh and that was only on day 1 , i don't think i am built for lunges.
    Nov 20, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice