GoddessHart
Last Activity:
Nov 20, 2014
Local Time:
8:52 PM
California

GoddessHart

want to try this on you!, Female, from California

Damn it! Just found out from another member here that someone's using my profile on other websites. What an asshole! Nov 17, 2014

GoddessHart was last seen:
Nov 20, 2014
    1. GoddessHart
      GoddessHart
      Damn it! Just found out from another member here that someone's using my profile on other websites. What an asshole!
    2. Pillowbiter
      Pillowbiter
      When I die, I hope that's whats waiting for me on the other side. OMFG!
    3. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      I hope you find that which you are seeking Goddess Hart. There are many good people here. Good luck in your search.
    4. GoddessHart
      GoddessHart
      looking for a slave who's into chastity and tease and denial here!
      1. GoddessHart
        GoddessHart
        damn it.this is my own profile.shit i didn't know someone is using it.
        Nov 17, 2014
    5. GoddessHart
      GoddessHart
      looking for a sissy slave here to own.if you're interested then message me!!
  • About

California
    CALL ME GODDESS , THAT'S ALL I WANNA HEAR , GODDESS ... I AM LOOKING FOR A MALE OR FEMALE SLAVE. This is goddesshart actively seeking for an obedient and truly devoted slave ( you could be male or female , ,I'm on it ) very strict and sadistic Goddess here. . I am a sadistic woman and I enjoy nothing more than pushing slave's limits, however I do not have to cause severe pain in order to have a good time with you . I also love the complete humiliation and degradation of my subjects. I give punishments to slave who doesn't obey my rule and order. Punishments that would push you to your limits and I assure you, you'll truly crave and beg for more humiliating and degrading sessions from me. Don't ask me about distance coz it is not an issue with me as I always travel a lot and will meet my slave. I'm looking for real time slaves, I give a contract for submission once you surrender, get ready for you'll be bound.. So, if you think your the right one then message me.

THINGS I WOULD DO TO MY SLAVE ..
    * Humiliation* Degradation * Spitting, Slapping * Punching * Obedience Training * Body worship * Corporal punishment (spanking, caning, whipping) * Queening * Ass play * Cross dressing * Sissification and Maid Training * Fisting * Strap ons * Wax play * CBT * Ball Kicking and Busting * Nipple Torture * Role play * Eye contact restrictions * Hair pulling * Leashes * Collars * Toilet Training * Vibrators * Objectification * Trampling * Chastity Training * Smoking Fetish/Ashtrays * Bondage * Most Fetish Scenes
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice