Seeking Keyholder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Voltaic, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Voltaic

Voltaic New member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Well, I know haven't posted much of anything since creating my account but I've decided I'm really willing to take the plunge and hand over control to another. I'm looking for an online KH (real time would be great if possible) who is actually into the lifestyle and is looking for a new sub. I can do daily contact, webcam maybe depending on time zones, and really whatever else is required. I've been led astray by some wannabe dommes in the past, so I'm hoping there are some legitimate ones that see this to save us both the trouble.

Anyways, just throwing it out there to see what happens. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    What kind of chastity device do you own?

How long and how often have you been locked up?

I am very active in the bdsm community and chastity lifestyle here in kinky San Francisco, a million references, etc. The new profile style is wonky so I cannot tell where you live.

3. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    On the plus side, we are both nerdy/geeks judging from your Warhammer avatar.

4. Voltaic

Voltaic New member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Thanks for the reply! Haha you're right about the Warhammer avatar, nerdy as hell. :p

I have both a CB-6000 and a Captus. As far as how long/often: The longest I've gone is a three weeks, though I'd definitely be interested in longer/more often and usually every couple months I'll put on a device and use a self-lock service just for the kink.

Sadly I live pretty far away, in the frozen wasteland that is Thunder Bay, Canada.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice