Getting Engaged in Chastity whats your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cnlh, Jan 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. cnlh

cnlh Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Ok so 23 years old I have been with my Girlfriend about 2 years. We currently do chastity every now and then. I have a CB6000s. I have been wanting a Jailbird for a long time and finally decided to order one. So next week I will be placing my order. My and my girlfriend has been talking and we both think it would be fun and a good Idea if we start out marriage and use chastity I have had sex in a past relationship but it didn't last long we only had sex 8-10 times. My girlfriend has never had sex we are waiting until marriage. Witch is fine with me. So she thought that at the time I choose to propose I should be locked and hand her the keys. She does not want to just keep me locked from that point on but she does want to keep me on 100% lockdown for at least a month or 2 before the the wedding. And be released on the honeymoon. She is wanting to get more input on how long I should be kept locked before the wedding should it just be 2 months or a weeks or two for every time I have sex? What is your thoughts and Ideas and also what should be my release time after the honeymoon? Thanks to everyone who reply

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. Ihgas

Ihgas Member

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Your gf should keep you locked after the wedding! A certain amount of time for each time you've had sex with another woman. Have her decide how long. One day for for each time, one week, month....... Her choice. Once you are used to your new device, you should stay locked until however long after the wedding she decides.

Congrats on the engagement and chastity! I hope your gf enjoys keeping you locked!

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    On the way to honeymoon, beware passing through airport security in your chastity device!

4. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Every couple is different. Don't feel that you have to fit within some pre-determined set of roles. You need to decide what works for you in the context of your relationship. Is it a femdom/female led relationship or is chastity just something you want to do to bring you closer and show your (somewhat vanilla) devotion and commitment to wait until marriage? Does she mind if you masturbate? Those kinds of questions will determine what you do. I think it is mistake to try to decide in advance what you want from the chastity thing to be unless one of you has a very strong opinion about what you want from it. How you feel about it now will probably be different from how you feel after you've been locked for a week. There seem to be plenty of guys here who have done lockups for a couple of months, but your mileage may vary.

On a more practical side, I'd suggest trying the new device for a few days or a week at first to make sure it fits and you can tolerate it in term of comfort, skin care, etc.. I am still new to this myself but I've found my device very comfortable and have been in it 24/7 (with a couple of hours out twice a week when I go to the gym) for almost two weeks, but others have reported here that they need time to acclimate in terms of comfort and so start with a day or two at a time at first. I have also found that silicone lube applied after you bathe is a key (no pun intended) to comfort.

5. cnlh

cnlh Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks Everyone for the Thoughts I am really looking forward to it and I think it will really make our relationship stronger and make use closer

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Hi
    Chastity before marriage yes so long as its comfortable and practical.
    You could still be quite intimate but not the whole way .
    After I think you would want to have fun and get to know each other.
    With your new wife being new to the physical side of things , I would think youwwill both want to explore and enjoy.
    You are both young sex is fun so don't get hung up on chastity she may well be looking forward to wanting your boy bits ready and available .
    Xx wendy

BlueEyes likes this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Great idea! She keeps the keys till the wedding, for as long as it takes, which also ensures you don't delay the date too much and you also turn up on time!

Release time on/after honeymoon? Whenever she wants? Could be first night or....

8. cnlh

cnlh Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    we are thinking me being locked up 2 months before the wedding and being let out on the honeymoon we still are trying to get ideas of if thats long enough

Joroincharge likes this.
  9. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Yes, that's long enough.

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Sounds good to me so long as wedding date is fixed. She could also have keys in lockbox with lockbox keys kept by 3rd person (mother-in-law,bridesmaid, whoever)till wedding

11. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    My wife and I did chastity for a month prior to our wedding, it allowed the sexual tension to build up for both of us. On our wedding night we made love and she came but I was not allowed to come until the next day. It was amazing. Go for the two months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice